Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Free Blog - It Doesn't Even Cost ONE RED CENT

One Red Cent - this was not touched-up or colored in any way by me
Yesterday I wrote about how I find a penny almost every night. And, the penny always leads me to find some other coins very near by. Last night I found a penny and, because it has been 100% that I have found more money next to the penny, I looked around for the rest of the pay-out. I did not find any other coins near by. I have been conditioned to look so, I looked. There was one odd thing about this penny - it was red. I remember when I was a kid people would say things like "I wouldn't give you one red cent for that." I figured that was because the copper pennies would give off a reddish appearance. This penny, however, was red. Red on both sides. Unfortunately, red pennies don't seem to have other coins surrounding them.Maybe the pay-day from this penny comes later. Perhaps I need to play the lottery today? Oh great, I just looked it up and "one red cent" seems to be a racial slur. Pennies, before they were "Lincoln pennies" the one cent piece used to be an "Indian Head Penny" with a Native American on the front. I am sure the Washington Redskins would like to see them come back. The term "Redskin" has a lot of different views of where it came from but I have heard a lot lately that it had to do with the bloodshed they suffered by early "Whiteskin" settlers rather than the reddish color of their skin from the sun. I think I just made up the "Whiteskin" thing.

I am happy that my hump day is behind me now.

I wish we didn't have fingernails and toenails. That isn't fair for me to wish for you too. I will rephrase it and say I wish I didn't have toe and finger nails. I am trying to think of how many times I actually use my nails. I guess their good for picking-off scabs. Scratching is a nice thing to put in the fingernail sales brochure. Scraping stickers off of things make them handy (no pun intended). I am without two toenails and I have never missed either one of them. Maybe I cannot climb a tree as fast nude as I used to be able to but, other than that, I have not missed them. I must say that fingernails do come in handy when picking ones nose. Why do we hide the fact that we pick our noses? You know that most of us do it from time to time.
Even Mother Nature sets goals and counts milestones 
I need to workout again today. I am not at the point where I am totally addicted yet; I still have to push myself just to go downstairs and beat myself up. I know, eventually, I will be back to where I live to workout but I think that will be a month or two from now - maybe when the weather breaks. I am eating right and I am working-out so I am headed back in the right direction. I wonder if I had been in a state of depression and didn't realize it. Maybe slipping-back was a way to punish myself? Cha Cha had remarked from time-to-time that she thought I was depressed. I was always laughing and appearing happy but I suppose any babbling idiot can do that (I know some that fit that scenario). I was either in denial or I was correct and I was not depressed. I didn't feel depressed but I cannot think of any other reason to ignore everything I had worked so hard for and achieved and let all slip back. Maybe I am one who likes the journey more than arriving at the destination. I sure do force myself to think sometimes. Forcing myself to think has forced me to realize that I like the journey AND arriving at my destination. I have always been one who loves travelling and trips but, without a goal or an ending-point, what is the use of travelling? Life is a journey and we all end-up in the same place so maybe the journey is all that we really have. I am happy to know the people I know and have them travelling with me on my journey to nowhere or everywhere or somewhere. I guess that is why we need to set new goals once we reach the ones we had set. Maybe I should only have milestones and when I get close to the last one set new ones. I need to keep that stick with the carrot on it moving forward. I know none of this are revelations but I need to write it to believe it. I guess milestones measure the miles of your goals huh? They need to work together!

One goal that I have set now is that Jill and I record a new Load of Dirty Laundry Podcast and get that going again. We are planning to record Thursday night and I hope to have it uploaded by Saturday morning. I will have to start coming-up with topics to discuss. Maybe we will keep the first kind of short until we get back into the swing again. I will try to get to Guitar Center and see about that new mixing board before that too. That will have to be Thursday during the day I suppose. Friday I am meeting my parents for lunch in Geneva. I chose Geneva because, that way, Cha Cha can join us as she will be working from her office in Geneva. In case you are looking to assassinate me we will be at The Honey Pot and 1230.
Soon to return to and ear near you!

I have been having trouble with the steering on the 4Runner. It is very hard to steer when the vehicle is cold and it has been cold for a long time since this winter stinks. I bought some power steering fluid and just went out to fill that but it is already full. It is probably something that will cost a lot to fix.

Alright, I am going to quit stalling and get down and work-out. It is already 1402 so, I will go down and beat myself up and then take a shower and then sleep and then go to work. Thanks for letting me self-examine my mental state today; I appreciate that your shingle is always out. Have a great rest of your day and your night. I will blog again tomorrow because I always have something on my mind and fingers. TTTT...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment