Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Once Upon A Blog!

I am not in the mood to write but tomorrow is a travel day so I may have a hard time finding time to blog. It will be tough for be because, happily, I am addicted to writing. I need to parlay that into working on my novel soon. I have so many notes and ideas for the book/screenplay/play/whatever but finding the time to embark on something so big is tough. I know that large tasks should be broken down into smaller pieces (chapters or scenes or acts...) so as not to get frustrated and stopping.

It is exactly 1300 and I am exhausted. I felt like I had a cold coming-on yesterday but now I am just tired. That seems like progress. I do not want to be sick. Saying that, I realize that I am really not sick very often. I work with people who seems to be sick at least once a month. Maybe I make people sick and, since I have spent so much time with myself, I have built-up my immunities to  myself.

Soon Cha Cha and I are headed south like a pair of snowbirds. But first I have to work through the night tonight. Jill has to work half a day tomorrow so I will be able to get some sleep before the long drive. Tomorrow in Splenda's birthday and we are going to take her out for her birthday. It always cheers me up to see Splenda. Even thinking about seeing her has cheered me up.

I have had so many great things to write about but I was too busy to even write them down over the past couple of nights and my memory is not anywhere near what it used to be. That really bums some people out but, though I am not elated about it, I know it is part of the deal. I still have a pretty good memory but I used to have an extremely good one.

I heard about a Valentine's Day concert in a nearby city (St. Charles) that I thought was very clever. It reminded me of when Blue Oyster Cult and Black Sabbath toured together and called it The Black & Blue Tour. This one coming-up is more about the day though I imagine they might travel together from time-to-time. It is Loverboy and The Romantics together for VD. The show is at The Arcada. They get a lot of acts that were very big back in the day. It is really nice for us Middlers and beyond. Some of their upcoming shows include: The B-52's, Barbara Eden, David Cassidy, Howard Jones, Robby Krieger of The Doors, Loretta Lynn, Jefferson Starship, Charlie Daniels, Tayor Dayne, Pat Benatar, Blue Oyster Cult (ironically)... There are a lot more big acts coming but I don;t work for them. Jill and I saw The Romantics back in the 80's at an MTV private party in Wrigleyville when I worked at the cable company. That's when I realized I didn't like caviar.

I heard on the radio that three MIDDLEaged men in the nearby county of DuPage died of heart attacks while shoveling snow on the same day. I am really happy that I got the snow blower serviced this past summer. I am also happy that my dad has a tractor with a plow on the front of it. I am sick of snow and I certainly don't want it to beat me.

I used Bing to find this - how does that feel Bing?
Fabio used my computer and now Bing is my search engine. I HATE HATE HATE BING! They blast you with ads and their searches are terrible. I will have to figure out how to change that back. Maybe I will make him change it back.

I have to wrap-up so I can begin packing for the trip. Thanks a lot for stopping-in. Like I blogged, I am not sure if I will blog tomorrow as it is a travel day. I will blog sometime over the next few days. Maybe the mystery will make me seem more intriguing. TTT?????????...MITM (out)

No comments:

Post a Comment