Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Quick & Easy (that's me in a nutshell)

Of course he was American League Ump
Woman, I love baseball (I have never really known why people have always said "Man, I really like" something). Last night while I was at work I was in a vehicle most of the night so I was able to listen to the Athletics - Royals wildcard game. What a great game! The Royals fought back and fought back and eventually won the game in twelve innings. Tonight is the Pirates and Giants playing the National League wildcard game. Even when the Brewers were leading the National League Central through most of this season I had said that I was more worried about the Pirates than the Brewers so, with that fear still being there, I hope the Giants win that series. I guess, as long as the Cardinals don't lose any games starting with the Dodgers Friday night, they will be World Series champs (again). It's as simple as that - if you lose zero games you will be the champs. My first Friday off since mid-August could not have come at a better time. I am hoping for a Cards-Angels series because I am going to St. Louis for the Series. It would be nice to get some revenge for the 1985 World Series against the Royals though. Don Denkinger has retired hasn't he? Yeah, he's 78 years old now. Plus, there is the challenge rule in baseball now so the Series could not be stolen that way again. If you love baseball and you get a chance to go to a World Series - go! That game in 2006 that Fabio and I went to will always be a great memory for me. If you ever want to hear the story just ask me about it - it is a great story (not just the game but the trip there too).

I am having a Subway turkey sandwich while I write this so forgive the Gardeniera oil on the laptop keys. If you live in some part of the world that doesn't Gardeniera let me know and I will send you some (some restrictions apply). I am watching what I am eating again. I have not done that for awhile and all of the hard work I did to lose the weight has almost reversed itself. Not completely yet but it is getting out of hand. Fabio made chocolate chip cookies - the cookies are not going to be smarter than me.

The new podcast will, most likely, be up tomorrow.

Holy moley, I have to get some sleep. It is 17:17 already. It would suck to die at work on my Friday night; I plan on saving something like that for one of my Mondays. Have a great night and thank you for stopping by. Sorry it was kind of short and boring (the blog not me). I will blog tomorrow and, hopefully, will be able to tell you that the new show is ready. TTTT...MITM (out).

No comments:

Post a Comment