Friday, October 17, 2014

When It's Time To Change You've Got to Blog

It is 20:13 and I am just now blogging. I should have waited one more minute so it would be 20:14 2014; now it is 20:14 in 2014! 2014 is NOT going to be the year of the St. Louis Cardinals it seems. I am happy in a weird way. I think I mentioned it here that if the Cards went to the World Series I was going to take Fabio to the World Series again. I was concerned about the tension in the St. Louis area so, though I am disappointed,I am not disappointed.

Cha Cha leaves for California in three days. I suppose I could have just said that she goes to California in three days rather than "leaves for" California because, unlike the Donner Party, we leave and arrive the same day these days. Some of them never even arrived at all; at least not in their original form. She is going to be in Los Angeles, not San Francisco, so she will not be going to the World Series either. Actually, even if it were next door she would not go.

I sent my college transcripts today for that other job I was blogging about. I am not 100% sure that I am completely qualified for this job but I know I could do it. From the way it sounds it would actually use a lot of the skills I have acquired at many of my previous jobs. I have supervised people most of my working life, I have done customer service in one form or another at every job I have ever had, I have worked security, including crowd control, at quite a few of my jobs including my current one, I have worked in the entertainment field in management... I have a feeling, based on the job posting that they already have a particular candidate in mind. It is also my hunch that the person that they hire for this job will leave a position that I may also be right for. I am basing a lot of this on hunches and feelings but I generally have a pretty good sense of what is going on; I would say I have an 83% hunch to fact ratio. No MATTer what happens I am generating forward momentum and energy now and I will be moving-on soon. Positivism begats positive results.
That's my goal again

How did it get to be 21:20 already? In 24 hours I will just about be leaving for work.

I am so tired. I think I am going to go to bed soon so I can enjoy one more day before my days turn into nights again. I am still fighting this pseudo-cold. I will start editing Dirty Laundry Podcast tomorrow and probably have it up some time Sunday. Good night. TTTT? ...MITM (dog tired and out). Ghost out of the machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment