Friday, October 10, 2014

Who Profits By Us Being Sick?

Greg and I out on the town!
I am not sure if this is good news or bad news or no news at all but, there will not be a new Load of Dirty Laundry Podcast this week. Time got away and now Cha Cha is out of town. Her real job gets in the way of fun-time a lot. We will be back next week, supposedly. This is a great time to click that link and create your own Encore Presentation! There are quite a few great shows with great guests still on the site.

I am really tired. I have been fighting a cold for the last three or four days; one of the hazards of dealing with the public on a regular basis. I wish it would either get me full-blown sick or just go away. In hopes to force it to make up it's mind I am going out tonight with my hetero life-mate Greg. We will be in the Aurora area so please, if you see us, feel free to say "hi" but we are not out for photo-ops and autographs so please respect that. Let me know if you would like an autograph and I will be happy to send you a personalized autograph. We may hang with Wayne and Garth a bit too. And now my foot is asleep.

I never get a flu shot. Scratch that - I got a flu shot one time and that was one of the sickest winters I have ever experienced. It may have been a coincidence but was enough for me. My theory is that the whole flu shot deal pressure we receive is perpetrated by the medical industry and pharmaceutical companies. Some employers offer free flu shots; I think my work does. Why would someone do that? Nothing is free. Who is actually paying for that stuff if it is free to you and me? Who has something to gain by us getting sick? hmmmmmmm

I was going to take a nap before going out because I am old and the verging on being ill deal. I use the word "was" because I don't have time to take a nap now. Maybe if I get a bunch of alcohol in me that will fight this bug off. Bugs hate alcohol (Raid and Off smell alcoholish to me). Now to decide which alcohols bugs hate the most. Tequila maybe? Whiskey? I think they like rum and beer. I will conduct my own study and report back to you.

I am gonna stop now to get ready. If you're in the Aurora area tonight knock me up if you wanna hookup. Are those hipster terms used properly there?  Have a great night (I love having my weekends back). TTTT?...MITM (out)

No comments:

Post a Comment