Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Hallowblog!

I am so glad that Halloween is here. Why you may ask? Well funny that I would assume and pretend that you asked.  Because I am tired of all the pseudo-scary movies on television. Most of them are garbage and I'd rather watch a non-scary movie than a crap scary one. It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown is on tonight. Now that is a good Halloween flick. But why would they show a kids show on Halloween at 7PM? Your target audience is walking around begging for food like a bunch of hobos. They should have showed it last night or waited until like 8:30 while the little kids are starting to develop their sugar rushes. Idiots (the television people not the kids)!

It's a very wet day here in the MIDDLEwest and there are leaves everywhere. It reminds me of the beginning of the non-crap scary movie Halloween. Wasn't that supposed to have taken place in Illinois? Haddonfield is a fictional town but Illinois is a real state because I live it! I wonder why they chose Illinois to set this movie in? We have had our share of murders here - John Wayne Gacy, Richard Speck, Drew Peterson... so maybe they were onto something, Maybe Haddonfield was near the Wisconsin border so we could include Dahmer and Gein. What is it about the MIDDLEwest that makes people want to kill other people? Probably all of the wet and snowy days. Maybe it's the Chicago traffic that creates this madness.

Tonight I get to spend eight hours in this wonderful moisture. I know I have said it many times, many ways but, I like the rain. I am not sure why. I may have to get out the EVP tonight to freak myself out. I am not sure what I believe about the afterlife. I guess that means I could be convinced of just about anything. I believe I heard and experiences some things at The Tinker Swiss Cottage that night we went to that paranormal investigation. However, I am not sure if we wanted to experience things so we made regular things seem like paranormal activity or there really was paranormal activity. Probably some of both. I know of many places that I have seen very suspect incidents and feel may have some ghostly activity and I may check some of them out tonight.

The World Series is over and my team didn't win. At least they were at the dance I suppose. The Red Sox played really well and deserved to win. Congratulations Boston. That town had a pretty rough year so it was kind of nice. I hope those dudes can shave their beards now. They should change their name to The Boston Prospectors.

Speaking of death and creepy - I read that Mick Jagger hit on Katy Perry. He is old enough to be her great grandfather. What a creeper.

Don't forget to listen to the new Dirty Laundry Podcast.

I am going to get a few winks before work. If I should die before I wake I plan to haunt President Truman's poker table at The Little White House in Key West. Come on down and hang with me. Thanks a lot for stopping in; I will remember you when I am making a list of who not to haunt. Have a great pumpkin night, Charlie Brown. TTTT...MITM (booooooooooooo) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment