Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Short and Short

I wish that was why my feet hurt
The government shut-down didn't stop me from working last night thankfully. My feet hurt this morning because I walked about 10 mile over seven hours but it is more of just an ache really. Aching feet is much better than a hurting bank account. Is that what they mean by "a good pain?"

We still haven't recorded the new show yet. Maybe this afternoon when Cha Cha gets home from work? This has been a really busy week. I feel like I am letting people down by not having the new show ready yet but at least it's free. If we charged for the show I would get something up even if it were just me talking. I know a few people who would come over in a pinch but I know you have grown to expect a certain whatever it is that we do and I don't like to disappoint people; it's one of my weaknesses. That is not to say that I don't let people down because I believe I let many people down every day of my life but, it is seldom my intention. I let myself down more that I let others down though so, I guess it's fair.

Remember a week or so ago I wrote about the creator of Beanie Babies being charged with tax evasion? I guess he pleaded guilty and then broke down crying in court. Dude, you don't cry. That's not gonna give you much street cred in prison. Now you are guaranteed to be some dude named Bubba's Beanie Baby. I don't usually feel bad for people like this because I am a rule-follower. I may not be rich or powerful but I am not somebody's Beanie Baby in cell block H.

I have no idea what to write about today. Is it obvious? I have idiot's block - is that redundant? I think I am gonna make this a real short one (like I haven't heard that before). I am gonna try to take a nap because when Fabio gets home in about an hour I promised to take him to Buffalo Wild Wings. I know that is real poor English but if my government can shut-down so can I.

Have a great day and maybe I will talk to (podcast) and/or blog you tomorrow. Thanks for spending a few moments with me - I appreciate you. TTTT (one way or another or both)....MITM (zzzzzzzzout) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment