Monday, October 7, 2013

Podcasters: Where Are They Now?

We finally recorded Dirty Laundry Podcast  a couple of days ago BUT - I know, I always  have a big but - I began editing it last night and discovered that the audio was compromised. I don't suspect terrorism or espionage. Before we recorded the show we were experimenting with two microphones to try to improve the quality of the already near-perfect show. I began editing the show and there was feedback on the voices. We sounded like two robots in an echo chamber. Our technical staff (Cha Cha) worked diligently to try to save it as it was but it could not be saved. So, there is no new show up yet and we will have to rerecord tonight. We talked about some fun things but now we will probably not talk about any of those things because they will no longer be spontaneous and won't be quite as topical. I guess I could put it up as is but I think it would give you a headache or some kind of spasms or something. But (another big but) you could try to sue us and then we would become famous and then be exposed that the suit was phony so we could become world-popular and then we'd be pariahs and be forced to be on a podcast reality show or a Podcasters: Where Are They Now show in about ten years.
I wouldn't make him have something done that I didn't try first

I probably shouldn't have started this blog because Jeff has his next appointment in two hours. I guess I don't need to shower. I love being a guy, sorry ladies, because I can just throw on a baseball cap and leave. Brushing teeth takes far less time than a shower... I think this is only more vaccinations but I wish this was for the snip, snip. He's not humping things very much but he is full of pee and vinegar. What does that mean? My parents always said that when we were kids - "full of pee and vinegar." Maybe it's "pea and vinegar?" Not really sure. It's funny how we use these words and phrases we hear as kids when we don't know what the Helser they even mean. I can honestly say I don't think I have ever used that phrase until right now and I am too big of a hurry to find out what it means but, you know I will find out because that's just how full of pee or pea and vinegar I really am. I will schedule the snip, snip today though as blog is my witness.

Tomorrow Cha Cha and I will begin to get back to the gym. We have been really busy for the past couple of weeks so have not been as diligent in our work-outs.There are always excuses and we could have gotten there if we tried since they are open 24 hours per day but we don't seem to have many hours together when we are both awake so... excuses, excuses, excuses.

I have to start getting things together for our trip to South Elgin. I could have been more productive blogging but I had to keep throwing a purple rubber football that kept coming back to me so that I would throw it again. I will let you know when the new show is ready. This was a really boring blog - sorry for that. Have a great day. TTTT...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment