Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Autumn is Augone!

Remember yesterday when I was talking blogging about how much I like Autumn? If not, stop reading this and at the end of this sentence and you can hit that little down arrow and read yesterday's blog before you continue; I will wait for you to get back up here. Well, AUTUMN APPEARS TO BE AUGONE! It's snowing here now. I think the World Series would be fun in snow. Boston and St. Louis are both possibilities of getting snow. Tonight at work I will be outside the entire time so... hold on I just thought of something that I have been meaning to do but haven't done yet - THANK YOU BLOG! I am back - I had to fish-out my winter face-masky winter hat. It is awesome and versatile. It can be worn just as a hat or as a hoody deal where it covers all the way down to my neck and leaves my face pretty much open or it can be worn as a hoody deal with a cover over my mouth or my mouth and nose and has a pair of drawstrings to cover as much or as little of my face as wanted. The last one usually keeps the villagers from screaming in horror.

Dirty Laundry Podcast is 75% edited. We are going to rerecord the last 25% because we praddled-on about our salute to Australia. We can even make a fantastic place like Australia sound boring - we really do have quite a rare talent. I am guessing it will be up Thursday but tomorrow is a possibility. You know I will tell you when it's ready - why else do we do the show if not for people to listen? It's not like the blog that I do just so I can say I did something today. Is it just a coincidence that Autumn and Australia begin with "AU?" The answer is yes. Yes, it is just a coincidence.

I should probably try to get a nap in. I have to pick up Cha Cha at the train station at about 18:00 and be at work at 22:00. That is provided she makes the train and there are no delays... I guess I should have thought about that before I began blogging huh? I talked myself into it - I am off. Have a great night; stay warm. Thanks for stopping by. TTTT (almost sure)... MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment