Monday, October 21, 2013

When the Cha Cha is Away

When I was a kid everything was still B & W 
Cha Cha is gone for tonight and that usually means Buffalo Wild Wings. She hates that place and Fabio loves it and I think it's good so it works out well that way. We have a basketball meeting at 18:30 so I am not sure if we will go to B-Bubs before or after the meeting. Dirty Laundry Podcast is mostly done though we still have a bit of work to do on the show and I figure that will be uploaded Thursday.

The weather sure does seem to have turned in the MIDDLEwest. They are talking that we will probably have a frost tonight. How do "THEY" seem to know everything about everything? I have thought about changing my name to "They" so everybody would listen to me and believe everything I have to say. I guess it is almost Halloween so it makes sense that it would be chilly. They just plays the odds. I hope we get an "Indian Summer." In case you are unfamiliar. an "Indian Summer" is when it starts to get cold in autumn and then there is a day or two when it gets ward. I am not really sure why they call it Indian Summer but I know I have always liked it. I have always liked Indians (both kinds) too (Native Americans now). Whenever we played cowboys and Indians as kids I was always an Indian. Do kids play cowboys and Native Americans now?  Stupid Columbus thinking he was in India!

Fabio just got home and he want to go to Jersey Mike's Subs instead. It's new in town and he hasn't had it yet so I guess we will go there instead. One thing nice about living in a college town is that we always get a lot of great businesses in town. I cannot even think what this town would be like if we didn't have the university here. It would be a small town in the MIDDLE of a bunch of corn fields that Cindy Crawford is from. We are still most of that I guess other than we aren't that small.

The World Series starts on Wednesday. I usually watch some of it unless the Cardinals are in it. When they are in it I watch all of it. That being blogged, I have watched a lot of World Series games. Now that I work nights I will list to a lot of it on the radio too. I love baseball on the radio. This time they play the Boston Red Sox. The Cardinals are gonna look for revenge for their loss to the Red Sox in the 2004 World Series. I love the Autumn Fall Classic.

We are headed-out. I will finish this when we get back.

We are back and they just called an my car is ready at the repair shop. Happli;y it was just a line and not the entire transmission that was bad. So.it is only $300 instead of what could have been. So, I have to go get the car and then head to the basketball meeting. I may as well end as much as I seem to have to get done in a short period of time.

Have a great night and I will probably blog again tomorrow. TTTT (thanks for stopping in),,,MITM (out)


No comments:

Post a Comment