Friday, February 1, 2013

Mammaries, Like the Corner of My Blog!

I am pretty sure I am going to smoke at least one turd a day in Hell. But, if I deleted my recent Facebook post fast enough, I may just go to Hell and not have to smoke turds. Sometimes I think my fingers have Tourettes Syndrome. I have to blame my fingers because my mind won't accept any of the blame. Stupid stubborn mind!

I am getting tired of all of the racism regarding witches this time of year. It pretty much starts at Halloween and goes through the entire winter. Are witches a race or is it a lifestyle choice? Maybe what I have been hearing lately isn't negative but since it is said mostly in the winter and meant as bad I am assuming it bad. You have to consider the context and tone of words more than the word itself most of the time. If it were discussed in the nice hot summer it would be a compliment. Funny how the same phrase can have different implications different times of the year. But, are witches tits really that cold? If so, why are witches tits cold? Is it a circulation problem? Maybe it has something to do with them living a long time and it is only about the old witches. Can't they just wave their wands and warm up their boobs? I never heard Darren Stevens complaining. As a person that considers himself a connoisseur of mammaries I say that temperature isn't one of my criteria in awarding the blue ribbon at my Fun Bag Fair each year. Then, if they are cold, why would you wear a brass bra? A nice cold brass bra might be very refreshing on a hot summer's day. Not on a Summer's Eve though methinks.

I was crabbier than ever last night at work. It was the end of the month and it took me a while to remember that and figure that it is usually Mattsruation time fr me. It just seems that having a good work ethic is what makes me crabby a lot of times. When you are around some people who don't care it is very frustrating and I am more of a passive-aggressive type so I mostly internalize my feelings so I don't say things I might regret. There are times that I do vent but it is usually very unpleasant for the person I am venting toward and then, usually in turn, to me. I have learned to blog-it-out later. Don't worry, I am not psychotic or anything; I think the term, in my case, is moody or mildly bi-polar. I exaggerate for blog effect but I am one moody cuss. See, I feel better already - thank you.

I just made dinner. I made Crab Cakes and a rice dish. I forgot the peas or broccoli; damn it! If you want to make some really good Crab Cakes get Williams Sonoma's Crab Cake Mix. I feel weird sometimes mentioning specific products on here like you are gonna feel that I am getting paid or something but I am not. I just want to share with you good things when I find them. I am certainly not saying that I would not turn away money if people wanted to pay me to promote their products but I would still have to believe in the product. That is the new way of advertising; working products into shows, movies.... I have noticed in on The Big Bang Theory for a really long time. They always throw-in real products by specific name in the show as we would really do in every day life. With the popularity of the digital video recorder (DVR) they have to do something I guess. It still frosts my cookies that we now have to pay for television (cable, satellite, Netflix...) but they still have more commercials than show in many cases. I always thought they told us, back in the day, that the reason there were commercial was to pay for the programming. Shouldn't our monthly fees now cover that? That is one thing nice about Al Jazeera Television - commercial free. No, I did not just get paid by Netflix or Al Jazeera Television there. If you want to get us to "mention your product in passing" on Dirty Laundry Podcast I am sure we could be per$uaded! Or, just ask.

Black History Month begins today. Since Martin Luther King Jr. Day isn't actually celebrated on Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday why don't they move that to February? Better yet, just make January Black History Month. Why does it have to be in February - the shortest month of the year? Also, Jackie Robinson's birthday was yesterday and he was pretty pivotal in African-American advancement in this country. Can you even think of sports, other than hockey, without black athletes? February is also the coldest month of the year. Hard to have parades when, like today, we have way below zero temperatures with a wind chill factor of 30 degrees below zero. I call shenanigans!

Just skimming over the blog I really seemed worried about injustice today (witches and blacks being short-changes, workers not pulling their weight, having to double pay for television...). Maybe all that is a symptom of my Mattsruation too huh? I have another issue that I wanted to rail on but did not because it is not my fight and I am afraid that I might just make things worse. In short, one of my very good friends, one of my best friends in fact, is the target of injustice because other people cannot think for themselves and they put money ahead of people. That is all I can say about that but if you are around people like that maybe you are better that they are gone. A-HOLES! The love of money is the root of all A-Holes!!

I think I had better stop. I feel better but I cannot get that brass bra out of my mind now. Where do you get one of those things? Isn't brass expensive? They would have to charge more if you had larger breasts if they made bras out of brass. I have seen when ordering things online over the years that if you order super big sizes they charge you more. I guess because it takes more material? Or, they don't keep those in stock and they have to be custom made? Unless they really took-off (not a witch pun on purpose) all brass brassieres would have to be custom-made. Jeez why do I praddle on so? I am done (promises, promises). Thank you for letting me vent some of my testosterone-induced estrogen; send me your therapy bill and I will ignore it until you put me into collections and then I will dispute it and you will just have to write-it-off. ENOUGH!!!!

Thank you for being here, as always, and thank you for listening to the podcast and liking both Matt In The Middle & Dirty Laundry Podcast on Facebook so I can feel adequate about myself. TTTT (maybe)...MITM (As-Salaam-Alaikum). TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment