Tuesday, February 12, 2013

It's a Blog from God! (about God - I'm certainly no god)

Happy Matt Tuesday. It's also Abraham Lincoln's birthday and Charles Darwin's birthday. It's nice to celebrate three of the world's greats all at one time. Maybe Black History Month is in February because of Abraham Lincoln's birthday? Does Africa have White History Month? Does anybody have Charlize Theron's phone number?

We record Dirty Laundry Podcast tonight whenever Cha Cha gets home. She is "going out for a few drinks with some of the ladies from work" so we will see when she gets home. My bet she is home later than sooner. This week is our 99th show. If my math is correct (and this us Math Tuesday) that makes next week our 100th show. I am not sure why we have to make big deals out of anniversary episodes and certain number shows (like 100). Maybe it is just to try to create a little extra excitement in hopes that people will think, "if it lasted this long there must be something to it."

The Pope quit and there is currently a shoot-out with the "Rogue Cop" in California who has become a cult-hero ala John Rambo. This guy got fired and then threatened to kill the people (their families) that were instrumental in his "wrongful firing." How long until these is a television movie made about this situation? I gibe it four months. About the Pope - I saw on the news this morning that "the day the Pope announced his quitting lightning stuck the Vatican." The spokesman for the the Catholic Church said that it was a sign from God that he is behind everything that is going on. It couldn't be a sign from God saying hey sexist, pedophiliacs (it should be a word - actually no, it shouldn't even exist to have to have a word for it) get your crap together. I wonder of South Park is going to touch on any of this? The Book of Roman? (patent/trademark/copyright)

Tonight on the podcast, if Cha Cha makes an appearance, we are going to reveal our lists for top ten comedy television shows of all time in response to some listener mail. We already have some of your suggestions to discuss and we have our Entertainment Editor Greg Weindorf's list. Humor is so subjection that I know there will be several different versions. There will be many that are the same but I have a feeling that there are two on my list that are probably not on any other lists. I still have to whittle my top 15 down to ten and I will do that as soon as I get done with this blog. If you read this before say 8PM CST send them and we will read yours too (show me yours and I'll show you mine). Dirtylaundrypodcast.com

I am hungry because I have started again (yesterday). Maybe Matt Tuesday was all that I needed to remind me that I don't want any more Fat Tuesdays. I am going to wrap-up to get something to eat and start prepping for the show. Thanks a lot for dropping by. Have a great night (I think tomorrow is when we go see Kathleen Madigan but I got married so I don't have to remember stuff so I will find out later if that is this week or next. I also think that we decided to go to Florida this summer. We thought Disney and Universal Studios would be fun now that we are all 16 or OLDER. If not, the ocean isn't too far. Fabio doesn't really remember either one. Okay - TTTT...MITM (gone)

Post Blog - our homeowner's association meeting is tonight and I wouldn't go if it meant my death. They have a Facebook page for our subdivision and we have a lot of loons here (and I am not talking about the lake out front either). Maybe we will talk about that tonight too? TA Part Deux

No comments:

Post a Comment