Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Ass Wednesday Blog!

Happy Ass Wednesday
Today is one of those days that I have a problem with. Why are there days made just to poke fun of me and people like me? Ass Wednesday is totally unnecessary. We know what we are are cannot help it but we try. I have to look and see what the real definition is - BRB (that's how the cool kids say "be right back" - at least they did ten years ago). I sure got an eye-full when I searched Ass Wednesday. Is it just a coincidence that there also a religious deal called Ash Wednesday too or what?

While typing this I am watching my next wife on television. I have no plans of being without Cha Cha but if something were to happen between us I would begin courting Judge Judy. I think all of the people in the courtroom are extras. I used to think that the people in the crowd or gallery or whatever it's called in a courtroom were people who lined-up the day of the taping or were friends of someone on the show and were people just watching the proceedings. I now am beginning to think that they are paid extras. The people right behind the litigants are always beautiful young women. I guess they could let people in and then tell them where they are sitting and just seat them that way but I believe them to be paid actors. I just base this on my observations.

The new Dirty Laundry Podcast has been launched. I got tired of saying "uploaded." Launched makes more sense too I think because you get it from outer space. How can so many things be in the ether and it never gets full? We used to worry about air pollution but now we just have stuff travelling through the air all of the time and think nothing of it. I guess if we cannot see these things it is okay.

I have to end this already because I have to get ready to head to Chi-town to see Kathleen Madigan. We are eating at some place called Chicago Winery where she is preforming. I wonder if they have wine? This will give Cha Cha a chance to try some new wine to review on Cha Cha's Whining on next week's show. I bet they sell bottles to go to wouldn't you imagine? It looks like a pretty nice place. I checked-out their menu because we are going early to eat there too and I am still not sure what to order. I am not really sure that I am even certain how to order. I have started a new eating program a couple of days ago to prepare for the triathlon I am running in September which even confuses the process even more. I predict veggies and water. Better than bread and water I guess.

We are leaving in 20 minutes and I haven't even showered yet. I have to leave - really this time. Have a great night and I will have more to blog about tomorrow - which I will probably write tonight when we get home. I sure do run-on at the fingers for a guy who is supposed to be in a hurry. I suppose I know that I am not in that big of a hurry because Cha Cha hasn't started to get ready either and she takes 63% longer than I do to get ready and I get antsy when I am ready first which is always. I have so many mental issues. TTTT...MITM (SSS'ing without the first S but SS has such a negative connotation coming from a guy who was born in German) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment