Thursday, September 22, 2011

This Blog Goes Out To the Ones I Love!

Hit it Roz!
Happy thirsty! The stars weren't lined-up quite as perfectly as I had hoped yesterday so maybe they are just getting into alignment and they will be totally aligned by Friday. I didn't win the Mega Millions YET and the one place I tried to find Schweddy Balls didn't have them it. They had every other flavor of Ben & Jerry's but not the one I was looking for. I only tried one place and it was just because I happened to be picking up a girl at the store (Cha Cha, of course) and had time on my hands.

I always knew that President Bill Clinton had stones but now there is proof. Back in the 1970's NASA presented each of the states with a moon rock from the Apollo 17 mission. Arkansas had been searching for their "Goodwill Moon Rock" which is valued at around $1 Million since about 1980. Someone was going through some of Clinton's papers and found Arkansas' moon rock mixed in with the papers. Thoughts are that somehow it got packed up with all of Clinton's papers when he lost the Governor's election and it was just thrown in the box with everything else. Pretty much like when all of us pack stuff up and just throw stuff in boxes and plan to worry about it when we unpack. Recently former Colorado Governor John Vanderhoof came clean that he had taken Colorado's moon rock for his personal collection and gave it back. Alaska and New Jersey still don't have stones - I would start with the former Governors since that seems to be the trend among missing rocks. Do you have something you need to tell the people of the great state of Alaska Parasailin'?  It's "Goodwill Moon Rock" hunting! Couldn't the Japanese Dominos' Pizza just send us a couple of replacements when they get there? Thirty minutes or less!!!
I found the missing moon rocks!

I heard that R.E.M. broke up; it's the end of R.E.M. as we know it! They have been together since I was in high school and I have always been a big fan. I even got to see them in college back in 1985. I don't know that them breaking up is that big of a deal though. It seems to me that all bands are pretty much always broken up until they get back together to make a new album. Bono and The Edge are doing the Spiderman thing on Broadway without those other two guys (I think that is actually their names "The Other" and "Two Guys") so is U2 broken up? Et tu U2? Et tu? Do you suppose bands just announce their breakups so their album sales will go up (or their iTunes sales I guess is more accurate now)? I heard that The Rolling Stones are going to tour again soon. Are they broken up? I assumed that they broke up a long time ago but I was never officially informed. I haven't heard anything from Oingo Boingo in a long time but I here Danny Elfman's music in EVERYTHING. What about the stockholders?

I got lots to do today so it's the end of today's blog as we know it and I feel fine and shiny happy that you stopped in today. I hope you feel fine and have a great day. Tomorrow is Friday which is always good. It sounds like Matty's Angels and I may be going out tomorrow night. There's always room for more if you're looking for something to do. See you in the funny papers. TTTT...MITM (clown around town)!
Leave 'em with something relevant Roz!

No comments:

Post a Comment