Friday, September 23, 2011

Read Today's Blog or Answer to Me Hopscotch!

All of us teenage heartthrobs eat chicken
It's Friday Roz!!!
Believe it or not I was able to donate plasma twice this week. I pushed my appointment back to 9:45 today to see what would happen and my protein-level was high enough to donate. That part may be a coincidence and it may have to do with me eating chicken last night and this morning but whatever I did I don't know what I did so I will probably not be able to duplicate it You would think a guy who writes a blog every day would be able to read back and see what he did but not me because I blog about better things than what I had to eat every day. Okay, maybe I don't blog about better things and I do blog sometimes about what I eat but not ALL the time. so after that I came home and mowed the front yard and then immediately put the sprinklers on it so I would have job security for next week. Actually we have some grass that is turning yellow and pulling up. I have to check the surveillance tapes and see if there has been shenanigans in the front yard whilst we were sleeping. I won't say I am vindictive but I don't need to say that because everybody probably either knows or senses that I am so I won't say it.

I am glad I survived the mowing and setting up the sprinklers. Remember today is the day that we have a one on 3200 chance of hitting the lottery - actually getting hit by the lottery of space debris...let it be me, let it be me. I just want to have something else to podcast about. Dirty Laundry Podcast would be pretty exciting if we had our own piece of a satellite embedded in my skull...we would save so much money on uplinking fees. This whole satellite breaking up thing reminded me of Sky Lab. You MIDDLEagers from the MIDDLEwest will probably remember that song.

I did the laundry yesterday and I wondered, as I always do when I do the laundry, why do we have so many damn towels? I am not exaggeration when I say that we have at least 60 bath towels. And that brings up another point...why don't we have shower towels when we rarely take baths? Anyway, why do we need so many towels? You all know that I have some weird showering habits like brushing my teeth while I shower but I have another habit that may or may not be a weird habit. I use the same towel for drying-off after showering for probably a week or two at a time. I hang it over the shower door when I am done drying off and then I reuse it again the next day. It was just used to dry off my clean body after a shower so it's not that much different that throwing it in the washing machine as I see it. So why did I wash about 30 towels yesterday when there are only three of us in the house? Only one of them was used by me. Splenda was here last weekend so there were probably a few more used but this is actually fairly typical. I need to A) get rid of some of the towels and B) try to convince the other occupants in this house to reduce, reuse, recycle!
Say that again and you'll get five in the mush hopscotch

I heard Mickey Rooney turned 91-years-old today. Is it just me or does he took like the love child of Yoda and Golem?

Tomorrow I get to go to the U of I game in Champaign. That will be two weeks in a row that I will be wallowing in Champaign. Last week we picked up Splenda there and this week we get to spend time with Captain Morgan. How funny is it that our niece, no our god-daughter niece, Morgan is the Captain of the flags for U of I? Who would be a better captain than Morgan? Maybe Kirk or Caveman but that would be it! The last time we were down there to see a game it was about 100 degrees below zero so tomorrow is gonna be awesome! Normally I would be working a football game here but I cannot start back at work until after October 8th because I had reached 900 hours and after that you have to take a month off and start over building another 900 hours.

I have another job interview this coming week that I am very interested in. I had to take a pre-employment test a couple of weeks ago and I got the results back and I got 100%; I wish there had been extra credit. Maybe my "street-cred" will count for something at the interview next week. Thank you for all of you who wished my luck on the test (even if you just thought it). Now please wish me more luck on Thursday around 9:20 AM CST.

Have a nice rest of you day and weekend probably because I may not blog over the weekend - we'll see, maybe I'll surprise ya. Remember to watch for falling space junk for the rest of today. If you're looking for something to do tonight me and the gals are going out to paint the town pink - I have the Jill and Kelly but we could always use a Sabrina, Kris, Natalie, Dylan, Alex, Tiffany, Julie and now Kate, Eve or Abigail. I watched a little of the new Charlie's Angels last night and I was disappointed. Not surprised though - Maybe I was a little surprised that Bosley is now a hot Latino dude but that's it! Thanks for stoppin' on by...TTT?...MITM (out with his Sky Lab hard hat on)
How about something about something doppin' on me Roz? You know what I'm bloggin' 'bout!

No comments:

Post a Comment