Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Collectors' Edition Evening Blog!

Are those caterpillars or movie screens?
I am blogging much later than usual because I was really busy today. I worked on getting the Dirty Laundry Podcast uploaded and I had some technical difficulties so it took awhile. It is up now. I also donated plasma again today. Tomorrow I have to go to the doctor...he is holding my medicine ransom until I come and see him. I discovered that I am not ready to live without my blood pressure medicine. Contrary to popular belief doctors, mine at least, are in it for the money. I haven't seen him in over a year and I guess he misses me. Is it a coincidence that I have not been sick that entire time? I am then going over to my parents' house and then Thursday I have my big job interview of my next and last job of my life.

I heard that Andy Rooney is leaving 60 Minutes; how will they go on? He seems like a nice enough man and I know he has paid his dues but with those caterpillar eye brows it's time to go. I cannot even listen to anything he says because I keep waiting for those two white caterpillars that live above his eyes to have a death-match battle royale!

In case you were sitting on the edge of your seat - my fantasy football team is now 3-0. I have a lot of injured players now so I need to make some moves and say many hail marys.

I just realized that I better dis-spell the rumors that I have been offered Ozzie Guillen's vacated Chicago White Sox manager position. I have not been OFFERED the position but remember that I do have a job interview on Thursday. I will not say if the interview is or is not with the White Sox but suffice it to say that I have many years experience as a baseball coach and baseball manager. I have also managed many fantasy football teams, one fantasy baseball team and a couple of fantasy golf teams. I have won many championships which makes for a nice resume. Realize, also, that the Chicago Cubs will most likely be looking for a new manager for next season. Ryne Sandberg will get one of the jobs and somebody else will get the other one. Incidentally, fantasy football is the only fantasy sport that I have played that is worth a damn.
I have so much to write about but I am listening to the latest podcast and everything I was going to blog about we podded about so I don't want to be redundant - I guess you'll have to listen to the podcast. I don't want to be redundant - I guess you'll have to listen to the podcast. I don't want to be redundant - I guess you'll have to listen to the podcast. I don't want to be redundant - I guess you'll have to listen to the podcast. I don't want to be redundant - I guess you'll have to listen to the podcast.(infinity)

I am starting to realize that I am a better morning blogger. I am definitely a morning person - always have been. I don't know what it is. Morning are usually quieter and the temperatures are usually more agreeable. There aren't as many distractions as during other parts of the day. I wonder what makes us morning-people or night-owls? I can be both but mornings are my favorite. That's kinda ironic because I look much better at night.

That's enough outta me. I am not sure what time I will be able to blog tomorrow but I will manage to squeeze it in there sometime. I need a haircut too now that I blog about it! Thanks for stopping by and reading the rare evening edition of MITM. TTT sometime T...MITM (out until morning) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment