Monday, September 12, 2011

Only a Half-a-Cup Blog Today! (half-full, not half-empty)

This is one of those days that I have no idea what I am going to blog but I'll blog it anyway.

The NFL season is fully underway and I am four points behind my opponent in fantasy football. I have one player playing in tonight's Monday night game; my kicker Sebastian Janikowski. My opponent has no players left. Janikowski's lowest points total last season was 4 so I am almost guaranteed at least a tie though he is projected to get 1o points which would give me a game one win and also make me high scorer in the league for week number one. It's a long season but that's a might good starts to beat an divisional team in the first week.

Cha Cha, MADYM and I went and saw The Help this weekend. It is the story of hired help, specifically African-American "house help", in Jackson, Mississippi during the time of the Civil Rights movement. It was a really good movie and I believe you will hear a lot about it at Oscar time. It will be up for best picture and Emma Stone, Viola Davis and Octavia Spencer will all be nominated for their acting too. That is unless one of the great movie remakes like Conan The Barbarian or Footloose sweep the Oscars.

I don't know why but I just cannot get inspire to write this morning. I guess I have a case of the down and dirty Monday morning bloggin' blues! This is a big week coming up. Splenda is coming home for a family photo for my parents' 50th wedding anniversary. And some other things are occurring that I cannot discuss at this time because of surprise-factors. It isn't really blog-related but I guess everything is blog-related for me.

I know this is short (like I haven't heard that before) but I am gonna call it a blog. I shall call it mini-blog. So, go see The Help, root for the Oakland Raiders to have to kick, and make, a lot of field goals tonight and wait on the edge of your seat for me to tell you the new podcast is ready. Maybe this shorter blog will help you to cut down on the caffeine as it is a one-cupper at most. Thanks for sending a few moments with me and I will give you more for you blog money tomorrow. TTTT...MITM (out)

No comments:

Post a Comment