Monday, September 19, 2011

I'm Back In the Bloggin' Again!

hit it Roz
I haven't blogged in about five days. Maybe it will build more excitement if it's not an every day thing. That's not why I hadn't blogged in the last five days I guess I just wasn't feelin' it dude. Additionally, I have been pretty busy the last five days. Thursday I went to O'Hare airport to pick up my brother from Hawaii. Friday Cha Cha and I drove down to Champaign to pick up Splenda and she was home for the weekend. It's always nice to have her home for a few days. Saturday the whole family got together for family photos for my parents' 50th anniversary. That explains the reasons for my brother and Splenda coming home for the weekend. My parents were very surprised...they certainly didn't expect to see my brother show up at their house Thursday.

Yesterday, in addition to managing my fantasy football team (Boston Tea Bag Party), I went to an open casting-call for a movie that is being shot in DeKalb, Illinois. It sounds like I will be in a crowd scene, at the very least, at Sycamore Speedway. I hope I get to sit by Heather Graham. Dennis Quaid would be my second choice. Zac Effron would be cooler to my kids I think since they may not even know who Dennis Quaid is. Yesterday we also recorded the new Dirty Laundry Podcast which I have edited and am listening to now while I write this blog before I upload it for your listening pleasure. My fantasy football team is 1-0 and I am ahead 106-92 this week and my opponent has one player (Hakeem Nicks)  playing tonight. Nicks is banged up and may or may not go tonight but even if he does I doubt that he'll get 15 points so it looks like I will be 2-0 by the end of the night.
Who doesn't love a little mold now and then?
     Friday I went to donate plasma and I was unable to donate because of a low protein level again. This time it was 5.0 which is the lowest reading that I have gotten over there. The night before I sat at a bar  and only had one crab cake and 14 blue cheese olives (attached to seven bloody marys) so I guess I didn't follow a very high protein-rich dinner the night before. I actually love sitting at a bar by myself and watching a game. I wasn't drowning my sorrows I was at a bar/restaurant (The Office in St. Charles) where Cha Cha was, picking her up, and I didn't want to horn-in on her and her friends. I went up where they were in the restaurant part toward the end of the evening but wanted to let them have their girl-talk; they are all great ladies! Incidentally, The Office had the best blue cheese olives I have ever had...nice and firm and they stuff them themselves (I don't mind stuffing). I am quite an aficionado of all of the above.

Okay, I should get to finishing the podcast so I can get it up (TWSS) and I will let you know when it's up (TWHS). I hope you have a nice Monday afternoon and Monnight. I will try to blog a little more interestingly tomorrow. Contrary to popular belief I am not depressed though it kinda depresses me that people think I am depressed. I guess that means I am supposed to be depressed? How depressing;( It is kinda making me blog a little less-true to myself; like I have a new inner censor. This too shall pass. TTTT...MITM (out to go 2-0 - "Just say No To Hakeem Nicks!") TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment