Saturday, September 29, 2018

Of course I got a program!
I don't have much on my mind but that has never stopped me from blogging before. Since, I work three 12's after today I will think of something to write about. It was nice hearing the Cardinals win today already. Like, I think I blogged yesterday, if they offer that I can come home before the beginning of the shift tomorrow I will volunteer. Tomorrow the Cardinals will play the Cubs tomorrow at 14:20 and I wouldn't mind having a few adult beverages. Being a Sunday maybe I could get someone to meet me some place. I can think of two Cubs' fans that would be great comrades. The Card's are still in contention for the wildcard depending on how they do tomorrow and how the Milwaukee Brewers do against the Detroit Tigers. Maybe I will wear my Cardinals-Tiger's sweatshirt that I got when Fabio and I went to the 2006 World Series (one game not the entire series).

I am so please that there is going to be an FBI investigation of the Brett Kavanaugh. So many people are asking things like, "what if he were your son?" I think the more appropriate question would be, "what if Christine Blasey Ford were your daughter?" I know how I would answer each of those questions as I do have a daughter and a son. I admire Senator Jeff Flake for making a move to push though the FBI investigation and I do admire the woman who confronted him in the elevator to convince him of this just as much. We should all fight for what we believe in; especially if it is going to have ramifications (one way or another) how we and our descendants will have to struggle or strive! Blasey Ford is a hero and Flake is a hero and these women in the elevator are heroes. Never a dull moment in the Trump Whitehouse. I will leave it at that I suppose.
For you youngsters - these are record albums of LP's from long ago

I am listening to Stevie Wonder's album (or whatever they are called these days) Songs In The Key of Life. I still have a lot of LP's (33 1/3) and 45's (not to be confused with one of Earth's worst country leaders (easily in the top five worst anyway). The reason for this choice is from my "Li'l Dude" pal Jay Cole.

I cannot believe that I am wearing jeans today: I am not ready for fall/autumn or winter. I know that it doesn't matter what I am ready for though. I am not ready to die but I don't have a lot of say in the matter either. I promise that I will die and I will probably not die well. What would "dying well" be now that I write that? I give myself about eight more years so go with that in the dead pool.

I just switched and and now listening to Queen - A Night at the Opera. Thank you YouTube for what you allow me to do.
Sometimes I wish they would just mail me autograph requests

I have to get a few more things done before we head out to dinner with Cha Cha's brother (and my brother-in-law) Tom and his wife (our sister-in-law, as you may have surmised) Kara. I would tell you where we are going but if I write it here who knows what could happen? Sometimes I like to just have a quiet dinner without signing autographs and mugging for photos and such with people.

Have a great rest of your day/night. I probably will not blog again until Wednesday as I work the three 12's starting tomorrow bright and early. Enjoy whatever you have planned and be nice to people who deserve it and just avoid the ones that do not.  Thanks, as always. TTTPW probably Wednesday). xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment