Friday, September 21, 2018

Uncle Donald's Old Time Blog!

Is it just me or do you have a dirty mind here too?
I didn't have time to blog yesterday because Cha Cha and I got busy to rearranging the Tiki Room and getting smashed again. All of the drinking will have to slow way down for me on Saturday as I go back to work on Sunday. I am excited to get back to work though I have gotten a lot of things done I was done with the doctors and just continued with the physical therapy. Sitting in the Tiki Room makes me notice that we don't have a Tiki in here anymore. I have several in the basement so that is easily remedied. Please don't mention this to Jill as she might put a kabash to it. I will just hope that she doesn't notice it for awhile.

It is tomorrow now as that last paragraph was written yesterday. I hope to finish the blog today so this paragraph isn't tomorrow. Cha Cha and I went to lunch at Fatty's today and I had the usual - corn cob salad with no bacon. I also took my bottle of giardeniera (a word that does not exist according to spellcheck. we ate out on the patio and, though very windy, it was a pleasant lunch. I had a couple of bloody marys and Kill had a few screwdrivers. We got done just as the Friday night staff was arriving for work. I know that Friday nights are crazy when the students are here. What else did we do? We went to Menard's and spent a lot of money there and then we stopped at Schnucks because I decided I wanted to drink some Moscoto and Jill needed more orange juice for her new drink invention - Orange Gingerroka (not sure of the spelling). She even contacted some people to try to make it become a worldwide sensation.
We are watching Black Panther on Netflix right now; it was just added to Netflix. So far the movie is great but I may be biased because my high school mascot was a panther? I will be right back - I have to crack that bottle of wine and begin my journey. I cannot drink too much because I am setting the alarm for 05:00 to get back into the swing of getting up early for when I go back to work Sunday. My Nikes are pretty-much broken in and I will see if I can handle the 36 hours in three days; I know that I can. My Achilles tendon feels like it is at about 75-80% and I have a brace and a sleeve for my left knee which has been carrying much of my weight over the past three months or so but I will tough it out come what may.

Sadly, I just learned that Donald Trump is still the puppet dictator of the states - BUMMER! I cannot imagine that he will make it through his entire term as President. I have more faith in the American people and the United States justice system. Trump is a puppet of Russia and of Korea and of the knuckleheads and mostly he a puppet of reclusive billionaire Robert Mercer who is one of the main shareholders of Breitbart New. He pumped $77,000,000 into donations and gifts for many conservatives including Drumpf. Steve Bannon, Trump's Chief of Staff, was also
big into Breitbart before becoming chief executive of Goofy;s Presidential campaign. I am sure there was nothing shady going on there.

Tomorrow Jeff and I head to Geneva to get him groomed and his nails clipped. He does not care for the cowardly lion treatment but he does strut around like he is king of the forest once he gets it all done. He loves taking car rides but he won't care much when he gets to his destination tomorrow.

I will try to write again tomorrow but who knows what the day will bring. I am going to end now so I can try to pay attention to the movie and get a good buzz on. Have a great rest of your today and a better tomorrow. TTT?...MITM (out) TA!

1 comment: