Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Get In Me Bloggy!

I haven't blogged in four days - holy smoke. Or, is it holy smokes? I am not sure of hardly anything holy.

I donated plasma again but the blood was mixing with the plasma so they had to stop the donation. This was the second time it happened in the past couple of months so now I cannot donate for another eight weeks. I suppose that is good because I have been putting on the LBs trying to keep my protein levels up. Now that I cannot donate plasma and I am about 90% with the Achilles tendon I may start working-out in the basement again. We are still using the Sun Basket food service so I will just eat better and work-out and get back to where I should be. Cha Cha is eating out with some friends tonight so I didn't eat so well.

The physical therapy helped a great deal and I get to return to work on Sunday the 23rd. I am looking forward to getting back to work though I may reconsider being a member of the Emergency Response Team and a team trainer. If it paid more I may reconsider that decision but it doesn't so I won't.
I will not blog politics because if we are like-minded we, most likely, know it and if we are not I know that I will not be able to change your mind even though you might be having changes of heart on your own with each passing day? That reminds me that I should probably call my dad when I am done here and see how he is doing. Sometimes apples roll from the tree after they fall. Most times not too far though.

I pretty much have the list of songs that I want played at my memorial or whatever. It would be helpful to know how I am going to die so I know whether to play (have played) something like You Dropped a Bomb On Me or I Shot the Sheriff or Another Brick in the Wall... There are so many ways to die and so many songs to honor those deaths. Maybe Happy Birthday?

Jeff drew this picture of me
This past weekend Cha Cha, I and Jeff went to Kite Fest at NIU. Jeff was barking and jumping up trying to catch kites that were 50 feet in the air. I walked him around the very large area and he calmed down. Many kids came up and petted him which also helped. He is a people dog for sure.

That enough for today as I am boring myself. I cannot imagine what I am doing for you. I wish the best for all of the people on the Eastern seaboard with the hurricane coming; I hope they have enough paper towels. TTT?...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment