Friday, September 28, 2018

Look, Here's Today's Blog!

Can I write and you read the blog without driving each other crazy?
It's not even 08:00 on the third day of my four day weekend and I am awake and out of bed. What is wrong with me? I have been having those weird feelings in my chest and stomach like when a foot falls asleep but it is on the inside rather than the outside. Kind of like the tingling of one of your hands or feet falling asleep. I also have a slightly stuffed-up nose and I am very chilly. I sound like Felix Unger.

One great thing about this morning that I have not had in awhile is that my right Achilles aches just a little bit and my left knee area doesn't have any discomfort. I am hoping that the lack of knee discomfort continues and the Achilles gets to that same place soon. I go back to work on Sunday and it would be really nice to be relatively painless; I will not hold my breath.
This just in.... Brett Kavanaugh is a liar and a bully and a misogynistic buffoon. But the rest of the buffoon mafia that sticks up for him and praises him will probably get him into the Supreme Court. Maybe he can sit next to Clarence Thomas and they can tell war stories. I hope that I am wrong about him becoming a S. C. Justice but we have witnessed this political boy's club crap way too many times. I wonder if there are odds on whether he get in or not in Las Vegas.  I learned that betting on political elections is illegal (even in Las Vegas) but I see "the odds" are 6/4. That, basically, means that for every one dollar you bet, if you win, you would receive $1.50 in return, If you bet $100.00 and win you would get back $150.00. I was never really good at mathematics but I could always do math very well when in came to poker and blackjack and the like.

Does everybody else notice that Sarah Huckabee Sanders says "LOOK" a lot at the beginning of her sentences? I am not sure that someone who speaks like that should be should be the White House Press Secretary. Maybe it does make since given who the GOOFUS  POTUS is currently. Shouldn't she, at least, say "LISTEN" instead of "look" if she wants people to listen to her kissing 45's lying, misogynistic rants? Even though that would be rude it would be more linguistically proper. Do you suppose she really believes the crap that she spews or does she just like the paycheck so she puts up with the lies and garbage. Maybe she is just waiting to write her memoirs about the (hopefully short) time with a lunatic, sexist, racist, psychopath President?

Did I mention that Brent Kavanaugh is guilty? Sadly, he will still become a Supreme Court Judge, I fear, because crooks of a feather protect their own kind. I don't know how 45 can even comment at all about sexual misconduct as he his whitewashed in sexual misconduct. I have always respected females as that is how I was brought-up. I would have behaved that way even if I was never told that by my parents. I am kind and friendly to everyone I come in contact with until I have a reason not to be kind or friendly to them for a reason. Most of the people that I know as friends behave that same way because, most of the time, "birds from a feather flock together." I would not flock with mean or racist or misogynistic... I would still be civil but  that is about as much as I would be with people that behave in these manners.

I am going to end now because I have whipped myself into an internal frenzy thinking about all of the evil and unwarranted hatred in the world. Have a great day. TTTT...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment