Thursday, September 27, 2018

U.S. Senate Hearings - How Exciting!

It is 09:06 and I am watching CBSN as the Senate Kavanaugh - Blasey Ford  U.S. Senate hearings begin. I feel like a court reporter while typing this though I will stop typing now to watch the proceedings. I have a strong feeling as to who, I believe, is telling the truth and who is lying. I will, hopefully, see her the rightful person vindicated. Isn't that what we always hope in any court proceeding? Based on the opening statement by some old white fart who is leaning his comments in the way that he believes I will be surprised to see a just verdict. Why not just start the hearings rather than expressing your own feelings.

There is a short break from the proceedings now at 10:30. Based upon what I have seen so far my opinion of what happened has not changed. In fact. I am believing my initial feelings even more. And now it is 13:17 and they are taking a 45 minute break. I think I will be done watching this when they come back. Kavanaugh will be interviewed a bit later today. I probably will not watch any of that as I can just wait and watch the clips of that later. I am pretty sure what the Kavanaugh hearing will be a waste of my time. The a-hole Lindsey Graham is talking about how unfair this Blasey Ford testimony has been without his bullies being present present. What a jag!

Jill is working from home today and she is in a meeting in her office. It is a virtual meeting or whatever you call it when many people are on their computers discussing work things. While she has been working and meeting in her office I replaced two toilet seats. I am not sure that it was necessary but Cha Cha says it was and we bought the seats so she will be surprised that they are installed. The toilet seat in my bathroom is broken-in to my taste (not literal taste) so we did not get a seat for that toilet. Of course, I gave the toilets a good bleaching and scrubbing while they were seat-less.

I may watch The Lone Ranger again while I eat lunch but I may not. I really should take a nap but I won't. My typing hands smell like toilet cleaner (mainly bleach I would guess by the smell). Ha, my typing about what to watch and smelling my bleached hands I think I will watch season 2 episode "#2" of American Vandal instead. I didn't notice yesterday that the #2 is in quotation marks  in the episode's title - very clever considering the season.
"You think Helser's gonna get VLE?" "I'm on the DL, who cares?"
Hey, the Cubs and Cardinals face-off tomorrow to begin the three game series that will end the regular season. Anybody want to meet at a bar for lunch tomorrow at 13:10? The Cards were leading the wild card race for several weeks but now they are one game behind the Dodgers for the second spot with three games left. It is cool that those three games are against the Cubs. It will be tough to overtake the Dodgers for the wild card now. My hope is that the Cubs will sit some of their good players to rest them up for the playoffs giving the Cards a chance to make the wild card game. My dance card is open tomorrow and Saturday (both day games). Sunday is also a day game but I work on Sundays. If I get offered VLE again (see yesterday's blog for info on VLE) I will take VLE to see the final game of the regular season. A boy can always wish.

Alright I am going to grab some lunch and then figure my next project for today. Thanks a lot for stopping in again; I do appreciate you. TTTT...MITM (out) CYA!

No comments:

Post a Comment