Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Mattnatomy of a Hillbilly

Yep, that's me by-golly!
Yesterday I went to my parents' house. They still live in the same house I lived in from the time I was in 7th grade until I got out of college (besides the places I lived while in school) so, they are still in the same area. On the way to their house I stopped at Walmart. I dislike Walmart a great deal but, it was the only thing on the way and I was only getting three small items. As I walked through the store I thought "hey, I might be a hillbilly and don't even know it." That place was full of mouth-breathers. It is not bad to be a hillbilly but, I don't think I am one and now I am questioning my non-hillbilly-ness.

I just resigned my position as Vice President of the work Union chapter (M.A.P.). There are several reasons for my deciding to quit and I am happy that I did. There is one main reason that kept cropping-up and I would say that is the real reason I quit. I am going to keep that to myself for now. Maybe forever though a few people know. That sounds so much more mysterious than it really is. Really, I haven't talked about it because it doesn't really MATTer and it is insignificant.

I have only been home from work for about 90 minutes and I am really tired. I am going to take a break right now and finish this later. Incidentally, I am only half done editing the new Dirty Laundry Podcast. There seems to be a lot of things ticking my time away lately. I should be able to finish the editing this afternoon.

I will be back later (it's 08:14 now).
Only four more blogs after this one until I do blog number 1,000. I feel that I should have something special for that one. Why do we humans do that? We celebrate everything. I will probably write the 999th

Now it is 16:28 and I have done a lot. I slept for four hours, I went on Cat Patrol, I finished editing the show that is uploading now. (picture 24 hours and 34 minutes passing)

Now it is a day later and the show is finally up. I broke-off from here to: get that going, go to work, sleep,  do my final Cat Patrol and finally get it up (TWSS). I hope the show was worth the wait. Good news for me - only five hours until my Friday morning begins. In doing the show editing I realized that we are almost ready to begin our fourth season. The show all began April 1, 2011. We have been podcasting longer than most celebrity marriages last. So now, more pressure - 1000th blog and another new season of DLP.

Thank goodness this is not quite #1000 yet because that would be disappointing. Why am I sweating this 1000th blog so much? I have to get a few winks. Thanks a lot for stopping by; maybe the podcast will pick-up where the blog lets off if you cannot get enough of me (LOL). If you;re like me you have had more than enough of me. At least you can just move along. I will surely (be blogged with doubt in his fingers) blog again tomorrow. Have a great night and TTTT...MITM (gone like a prawn right before Delta Dawn). TA!

P.S. - I did not proofread this mess. TA again!

No comments:

Post a Comment