Thursday, March 20, 2014

Kill The Wabbit?

Today (my Friday night) was action-packed; packed anyway. I slept from 07:15 to about 11:00 and then headed East. I dropped Cha Cha off at her office about 13:00 because sometimes she still has to go in. Then I headed a bit South to my boyhood home to see my parents who just got back from Hawaii; that was what the Cat Patrol stuff was last week - I fed the cats while they were away. why do cats use litter boxes? That was a dumb invention. Can't people walk cats like we do with dogs? While I was there I helped them figure out Facebook a little. I headed back North but Cha Cha wasn't done with her meetings so I went to PetSmart and got dog food and treats for Jeff (more about Jeff later), I went to Trader Joe's to get some food items and a couple of bottles of wine, I then went to Sports Authority to get some tennis balls for Fabio and then went and picked up Bruce Springsteen (The Boss) and we stopped off and had some dinner at Sergio's Cantina in Geneva. I had the grilled fish tacos and Chach had the shrimp tacos; they were both very good. Margaitas were 1/2 price (Tuesdays and Thursdays) so we had to have a couple each; I had two and Cha Cha had three. She messed up the whole two-for-one thing! Mine were frozen so I kept getting brain freezes and heart freezes so it took a little longer. Take that Scarecrow and Tin Woodsman!
He may have been stalking this very rabbit for months

I mentioned that there would be more about Jeff... he killed a rabbit in the backyard this morning while I was snoozing. I was told about it and when I went in the backyard to do the forensics work I found the headless rabbit on the back stoop. I wonder where the head went? I will probably wake up with the rabbit's head at the foot of my bed in the MIDDLE of the night. We have had tons of rabbits in the backyard all winter long. This should send a message to all the members of the five rabbit families! I think he was just playing with the rabbit and got a little rough. Jeff is a nice chap and wouldn't harm anyone on purpose. He is the John Coffey of dogs (like the drink only not spelt the same). I knew Jeff was quick but didn't imagine he could catch a rabbit. Wun you wascal wabbit wun!

I am really tired. I didn't sleep much yesterday and today I only had about four hours. This blog may be a bit shorter than most - my gift to you. Fabio is tired too. He fell asleep already and it's only 20:27. It may be a ruse to get me to take out the garbage. I will be right back; I have to kick some trash to the curb! (blog amongst yourselves until I get back). I am back. Man, the sky is beautiful tonight. I love to see that many stars in the sky. It always makes me think of being in Hawaii. Don't worry, I won't tell that story again right now.
Don't step in a Poodle

I was kinda bummed in the MIDDLE of last night while I was working the first few moments of Spring and it was snowing frozen cats and dogs. What the Hell is that saying about? Raining cats and dogs? Can you imagine a Mastiff falling on you? Anyway, I went out just now in my pajamas and it isn't that bad out now. I am always walking around the yard in my pajamas. Mostly in the backyard but, sometimes out front. I'm not trying to pick up chicks yet. I have been put on the planet to entertain and, me in my pajamas is pretty entertaining. Especially since I usually have one hand holding them up so the entertainment doesn't get an NC-17.

I have to end now and head to bed. It's only 21:20 but I cannot stay awake much longer. I appreciate you slowing down to check out this train wreck. Have a great rest of your night. Keep you rabbits away from my house - you have been warned. Thank you for slowing down to glance over. I should be able to blog tomorrow. Oh yeah, we were gonna record the show tonight but, I the show doesn't have to go on tonight. The show can go on tomorrow before we go out again. We are such socialites now that I have Thursdays and Fridays off. TTTT (89.2%)...MITM (coppin' some Z's) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment