Thursday, March 6, 2014

Are You Ready For Your Mystery Date?

How come this show hasn't been a movie?
I said I would blog yesterday but I didn't  - you're welcome! How the Hell am I going to get to the 1000th blog is I don't blog? This is 993. Maybe I should just do eight short blogs today and be done with it. Okay, TTTT...MITM. That might be funny if you didn't see all of the words below this paragraph huh?

I am on Cat Patrol this week. I don't really care for cats very much. Mainly because I think I am allergic to them. My mom is pretty much a cat lady. I think my dad likes cats too or he just likes my mom to be happy. Growing up we always had cats. When I was born Tabby was there when I arrived. He weighted 30 pounds. He won all kinds of cat shows. My mom still has his cape and his crown and stuff. Sorry if you are a cat person; I like cat people. I don't hate cats I just hate being stuffed-up. You can imagine how fun it was for me to change the litter in the FIVE litter boxes. I sure hope my mom doesn't read this because it would upset her. I mentioned one time that I thought I was allergic to cats and it really upset her.

Tonight is my Saturday morning. Even though I only worked three days this week because of our trip to 50 degree weather to visit Splenda that turned into a blizzard this week I really need this weekend. Work was really annoying for those three days. Most of my co-workers work harder trying to get out of doing their jobs than they would if they just did their jobs. I know this is not unusual and you have people at your work or school or whatever you do like this too. If you don't have people like that at your work you are either very fortunate or, I really cannot believe this of you, you are that person.

Funny that I mentioned Splenda right after I blogged about cats. I went on Facebook quickly and saw that she has a couple of pieces of art in a magazine. One of them is called "Cat Lady." I knew that she was going to get them in the magazine I just didn't know when. I am going to order one for my mom for Christmas. If you're looking for something for that cat lady in your life here is the link where you can get one of these prints -  http://society6.com/chl0xe/cat-lady-Rxj#1=45 I know the artist fairly well if you are looking to get it signed. More irony - today is my mom's birthday. Do you suppose her ears are burning or ringing? Why do they say your ears are burning or ringing if someone is talking about you? Do they still say that? Apparently I do but, am I they? My ears ring all the time

Cha Cha said she is not feeling very creative today so it looks like we will record Dirty Laundry Podcast tomorrow rather than tonight. When has not being creative stopped us before?  Now you have time to get your mail into the show if you haven't done it already. I am still waiting for another record company to get back to be about playing one of their label's artist's music. We have been pretty successful at having people letting us play their music. We have made pretty good friends of some of the artists too. Everybody should have their own show.

I got four tickets to a show next month that Cha Cha has always wanted to see. She doesn't know about it so, happily, she doesn't read the blog. The reason I have four tickets is because I bought two and then the tickets for the "premium seats" went on sale so I managed to get two of those. There are no refunds so now I have two tickets to get rid of. I would ask two people to go with us but I feel weird saying "we have these great seats and here are your general admission seats." I guess it is kind of a tough ticket to get so I am told. The show is Thursday, April 10th in Chicago. We will probably go out for dinner first. The show is from 7:00 - 9:30PM; it might be one of those old fogey early bird dinners. If you're "possibly" interested in going send me a private message and I will fill you in on what the show is (that's why I say "possibly;" you may not want to go after you find out what the show is). It would help if you are slightly nerdy like us for this show I think. You can ride with us and go to dinner with us but, unfortunately, the tickets are two by two and the pairs are not together. At least you wouldn't have to pay for gas or parking that way. Plus, going out on the town with two podcasting legends is probably on many people's bucket lists. Just buy them blindly and it could be the new century's Mystery Date - how fun would that be? You could even come on the podcast and talk about your amazing time with Cha Cha and The Agitator.
How adventurous are you?

Boy, it sure seems like I have been selling a lot today. That wasn't my intention when I started the blog but, looking back, that is what seemed to have happened. I am going to see what restaurants are near the venue of the show now. Have a great night and, if you're interested in finding out what the show is, send me an email to matthelser1@gmail.com. Thanks a lot for being here. I think I will blog again tomorrow. Have a great night. TTTT...MITM (out)

No comments:

Post a Comment