Tuesday, March 25, 2014

King of the Sac! (or Jester)

Thank you to the wonderful artistic eye of The Lost Sock!
I said I thought I would blog yesterday but, I did not. You probably already know that though if you are a regular reader. I spend most of my waking time yesterday editing Dirty Laundry Podcast. I got a lot of it done yesterday but, since the show is free and does not keep the studio lights on I had to sleep and then go to work. So, I just finished editing Load #148- Mount Douchemore and it is uploading now. I will let you know when it is available for your aural consumption. Please enjoy the new artwork by our Graphic Editor and Beautification Producer over there on the right.

Several days into Spring and we had another snow storm here in my MIDDLEwest town again last night. I must say that working through the nights has allowed me to see a lot of interesting weather over the past couple of years. Something a trained weather-spotter likes. It lasted about half-an-hour at the most but, now the ground is white again and the wind is blowing and it's colder than all get-out. All get-out? I am not even going to ask what that one is about. Why, when I am blogging, do all of those old sayings and phrases that I have not heard in many years pop into my fingers. I suppose they must pop into my head first in order to get to my fingers huh? I cannot remember where I left my wallet but that stuff pops in there without we even trying to summon them. Maybe they have been in there long enough that they are ingrained whereas my losing my shoes just happened when I got off of work eight hours ago. Just got off eight hours ago and now I have to go back in another seven. Tonight is my Thursday so, I will watch The Cosby Show, Family Ties and Cheers before I head in to work. I never really liked Night Court that much. See, I know that whole Thursday night prime-time line-up from the 1980's but forgot to put on clean underwear. Truth be told, right now, I am not wearing any underwear. Just jeans and a sweatshirt with shoes and no socks. I seem to be sans undergarments of all types (socks and bloomers).
Fabio and I have been here after visiting LeBron

Ha, I filibustered enough that the new show is up. Just click that red and white link up there at the top and you can listen to the show while I finish writing the blog just ahead of you reading it. It will seem flawless to you but, it is being just two or three sentences ahead of your reading right now. I saw you look down to see if I was telling the truth. Non-believer!
How come the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony is held in Los Angeles when the Hall is in Cleveland? I know money is the reason on a couple of different levels. The whole world is smoke and mirrors.

It so feels like the real weekend. Cha Cha works from home and Fabio is on Spring Break though he is at tennis practice right now. It's nice coming home from work in the mornings and not having to wake somebody up or making his lunch for school. He has $50 on his school lunch account but he says the lines are really long so he prefers to take a bag lunch. Starting next week I am going to make his lunches the night before and put the in the fridge. That way I can come home and go right to bed. Then sleeping until 10 or 11 will be four or five hours of sleep. I had always been taught that you should spell-out numbers one through nine and use the numbers for numbers 10-the end of time. Why are one through nine so proper? What about zero? I guess that one should be spelled-out so it doesn't look like a capitalized O (oh).

Cul-De-Sac King!
There is another house officially for sale in the cul-de-sac. There are 10 (spelled-out) house in the sac and two are for sale now and two have changed hands since we hale lived here. I have scared-off 40% of the families so far. If all other nine are ever vacant at the same time I putting a gate and a mote at the end of the sac and having my own little kingdom; Camattlot. The two that are for sale right now are the one right next to us and the one on the other side of that one. I am systematically picking them off one by one. I like most of the families but world domination is business - nothing personal.

I am sleepy and time is a ticking. I will end now, thinking that I will sleep, and then, I will lie here for two hours and get two hours of sleep. Two is more than zero though. Thanks for being here; I am always happy to "see" you. I hope you enjoy the podcast this week. There is a great version of Eleanor Rigby this week as well as a lot of other great stuff. I will blog tomorrow barring any unforeseen issues in my life. TTTT...MITM (zzzzzzzout). TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment