Saturday, March 8, 2014

I AM That Guy (for one hour less though)!

I really hate when I am driving and somebody makes an idiotic move and I get all angry. That is not the part that I hate though. The part that I hate is when I realize that that jerk just did something that I probably would have done. I consider myself a good driver but I am a bit too aggressive from time to time. Why am I in such a hurry all the time?

We recorded the new load of Dirty Laundry Podcast last night. I will start editing it today and probably have it up sometime tomorrow or Monday at the latest. I would have it up tonight but this is my Monday (right now is my Sunday night actually) and I have to sleep before I go in. I am on foot patrol tonight so I hope the weather stays nice. It's funny how we humans get conditioned so quickly. In June 35 degrees would be considered bitter cold but, when we have had wind chills at nearly 50 degrees below zero recently, 31 is a heat wave.

Yesterday I ate nothing but fruits and vegetables and drank only water all day. The water part is not unusual because I seldom drink anything else. Oh, I did have one glass of wine so I could talk about it on the show (that is grapes though, right?). I made Italian beef for my other roommates but, I had none. I have had two bananas today

Today the 2014 Paralympic Games begin today in Sochi. The Paralympics are the Olympics for physically impaired people from around the World. I am sure we would like to boycott them because of Vlad the ImPutin (copyright/trademark/patent pending) hating Ukraine. Why is it THE Ukraine? Is it like THE United States of America? We would look jerks if we stopped physically challenged people from having their Olympics. When in the Hell did Russia make their flag red,white and blue. Copycats. Their flag is totally boring now; not very creative. I tried to put a different photo of the flag over there but, with the white being on top, it just looked like a red stripe and a blue stripe. Ukraine did not even boycott the Paralympics. Ukraine entered the stadium and the crowd went nuts with applause.
Who the Hell puts white on top?

I am having a salad now. Greens, tomato, carrots, radishes, purple onions (or are they called red onions?), fresh ground pepper and Newman's Own Balsamic Vinaigrette. No cheese. No croutons. I am trying so hard to be good again. Why does eating always make me hungry? That's probably the whole idea behind horse de ovaries (hor dourves) and it's probably why they are also called appetizers.

I really want to play poker. Not sure where that came from but it enters in up there and it comes out down here.

My mind is wandering too much to keep blogging. Sometimes that is a good thing but, sometimes it is not. This is one of the times when it is not. Remember that Daylight Savings Time begins tonight (tomorrow morning more precisely). I am not even going to get into my bi-annual rant about how this really isn't necessary anymore. It's fun when you work overnights. The other one is the one that I like better; the one where I work an extra hour; who doesn't like overtime? This one actually costs me an hour. Most people don't have to deal with that situation because A) it happens in the MIDDLE of the night and, B) it happens on the weekend.

Have a great shorter than usual rest of your weekend. I guess that sucks for you, in that, your Monday morning comes a little earlier this week. Thanks a lot for coming by. I will let you know when the podcast is ready. I probably won't blog tomorrow because I will be working on getting the show to you. I still have not heard from anybody about the Mystery Date (see yesterday's blog for the vague details). TTTT...MITM (gone) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment