Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Picasso was a Hack!

I am just hanging in the old Morton Salt Building on Printer's Row in Chicago. If I am on Printer's Row I have to blog right? I drove Cha Cha to the airport this his morning at 05:00 and she will be back in town from Detroit in about two hours (15:00). I just spoke to her and they are boarding the plane right now. I got a late check-out and don't have to leave here until 14:00 but it only takes about 15 minutes to get to the airport. It may take longer than it did this morning because the city is awake now. There was nobody on the streets at 5AM. I see why films shoot in the MIDDLE of the night when they film in this city.
have to write a blog right? The building is now the Wydham hotel. It is on the National Registry of Historic Places.

I just heard that Justin Bieber may be in trouble. He got his new sports car delivered to his home and then
was speeding all over his neighborhood (said to have been over 100 miles per hour through  his subdivision). One of his neighbors went to Biebers' home and to tell him to slow down and Biebs told him to get the F off his property and he spat in his face. That is assault my legal-aged young man. I am sure he will be able to buy his way out of whatever problem that will arise.

I walked up to Michigan Avenue and decided to go to the Art Museum. I got there at 10:30 and apparently that is when it opens because there was a huge line there. We used to be members of the Art Museum but no longer are so I had to wait in line with the common folk. The line moved very quickly. I really missed my earbuds though. I love walking around the city listening to my music but Cha Cha did not have her earbuds and she was flying, which she hates (unlike me who LOVES flying), so I sent my earbuds to Detroit with her. I always want others to be happy before me and I hate that about myself. "You know that ain't ever gonna change." I hear a siren outside - that happens constantly downtown here - it's kinda cool. I doubt it is very cool for whoever is at the receiving end of the sirens. Anyway, I spent a couple of hours in the museum and will probably blog more about it later but it is a little after 13:00 and I have to get out of Dodge by 14:00. I will call for the Fiat to be brought up front in about 40 minutes. The true art of the Art Museum for me is watching the people. I like some of the art but there is a Picasso exhibit there and I don't get that dude at all. Isn't he the one who cut off his ear or was that Van Gogh? I am pretty sure that was Vince now that I blog about it. American Gothic was cool and I love the suits or armor. Again I will go though my notes in the next blog and tell you some of my Picasso-esque observations. That is to say my distorted views because he has all of those distorted paintings of the messed-up faces. I think some people say they like things just because they think they are supposed to like them. We are all different and we all like different things. I think Picasso was a hack! He was probably good at public relations of he was related to somebody in the business.
I don' t get Picasso. I am the only honest one!

I shouldn't have started to blog when I knew I was not going to have a lot of time. Cha Cha called me right after I stated so now I have to finish eve if it is brief.

Fabio is at his very first tennis meet right now and I feel bad I am missing it. He is probably relieved that I am not there. I don't think he really cares if I am there or not but I have always liked to be supportive. Most of the time coaching both he and Splenda when they were young.

Anyway, I don't have time to proofread this though I usually just skim anyway so I apologize for any typos. I will blog again tomorrow and we may actually have time to record the podcast tonight? If we do I will have it uploaded in the next day or two. Hopefully I will have my earbuds back by then so I can listen to my own golden voice. Have a great rest of your day and night. TTTT...MITM (rushing to get checked OUT) TA!

This blog may not even be coherent but you at least know I am alive - in case I die on the way home. RIP me! TA again!

No comments:

Post a Comment