Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Mucho Take It Easy!

I will probably be bringing-on public ridicule and maybe a lynching but I think many of the people in my neighborhood are, I am trying to think of the proper word, maybe egomaniacle or control-freakish... I know we have podcasted about it before and I am certain that I have mentioned it here previously but it is almost past the point of entertainment now. I like people who behave a little differently. I am entertained by what I consider odd behavior. Yes, I know we all have different definitions of "odd" and I am certain that I fit many people's definitions of this word (I am a very observant person and I have seen the looks);. Apparently someone had put some political signs at the front of our subdivision and someone posted on our neighborhood Facebook page, "did anybody give permission for the signs..." Since I started writing this paragraph I took my frustration to the subdivision page and I fear that I may be a neighborhood pariah now. I don't really care because we live near the front of the subdivision so we are quick in and quick out. I seem to be a young soul living in a retirement community of souls. There are many exceptions, of course, but I am glad I live here because it makes me feel so much better about myself.

I slipped on some ice last night. Good thing I am built like a Weeble crossed with a punching bag.
Now you have Nacho Libre in your head too

Wow, this whole Pope thing is so exciting. I haven't had this much suspense in my life since ESPN showed the World Series of Go Fish. Maybe the time I watched the World Cup of Crocheting was close too. This has got to be one of the dumbest things on the face of the planet. Have a vote and get a Pope already. Does it really make a difference who the Pope is? Maybe they should choose the Pope by playing a Gold Fish single-elimination tournament. Everybody who knows me knows that I am a St. Louis Cardinals' fan but this whole thing may have me rethink that. How about The Padres? You never hear anybody say "I am a Padres' fan." Monks seem like they make decisions a little quicker and don't make such a big deal out of everything. Now I have Nacho Libre stuck in my head. Hey Homeowners Association and Catholic Church - mucho take it easy! Just looking at the word Catholic makes me want to start a new word - Cathohalic. Cathohalic - being addicted to the act of choosing or watching the picking of a new Pope.

I just found a funny story but I am saving it for Dirty Laundry Podcast that we record in about seven hours. I am such a tease. Not on purpose, I promise. I am too stupid to be that calculating.

I'm tired boss, dog tired. I am tired of being tired. The reason I am always tired is because of my schedule. This is why rock stars and actors become dependent on ways to stay awake. I am off for the next two days so I will get caught-up on the sleep but then the topsy-turvy fun begins all over again.

I am thinking about stir-fry for dinner. I do pretty good stir-fry, it's healthy, it's delicious... = pros. It's time-consuming, the prep makes a mess, I have to shop for the veggies...= cons. It really doesn't MATTer what the pros and cons are I have already pretty much convinced myself. Do I include fish or chicken or crab or shrimp? Maybe shrimp and crab. Just typing that convinced me. Let's see... we already have onion, peas, corn, broccoli, carrots and celery. We have lots of kinds of rice. I need more than I have. I have to pick up Fabio at tennis practice at 17:00 so I can get the goods before I pick him up (it is currently 14:16). I just realized that we have two woks and I love woks. I use them as frying pans and saute pans all the time. I'm a wokaholic (patent/trademark/copyright). I wok like a man. I am gonna take a wok on the wild side. All wok and no play makes MATT a sexy boy. I would wok 500 miles. I don't wanna wok I just want to... never-mind I do wanna wok! Are these the kinds of things that go on in your head too or is it just me?

I need to get dressed (I am life Hef lounging around in my jammies at 14:21), make my shopping list and get moving. I have lots and lots of show prep to get done for the podcast too. Thanks a lot for hanging-out. Have a great night. TTTT...MITM (taking a wok on the wild side) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment