Thursday, March 21, 2013

Just a Bit of the Old Blog-in, Blog-out

On this week's Dirty Laundry Podcast
It's my Monday - booooo! The silicon chip inside my head is definitely on overload. I don't dislike Mondays really bad but it is not my favorite day of the week. One nice thing is that the new Dirty Laundry Podcast is up at that link and on iTunes. We've doubled the price for the podcast - it was free and double that it still free. I think it's a pretty good show this week. We have a pretty funny commercial on the show (an actual commercial that I have heard about 12 times and have laughed every time. We also have a Maroon 5 song on the show this week that is not on any other shows or on any radio stations yet. I think it's great and I believe you will like it too.

I have to go pick Fabio up at tennis practice in a couple of minutes but I will be back to finish this blog. Most of my day was spent editing the podcast but I also did a few more loads of laundry. I went over and got three bags of solar salt and filled the water softener. I took the recycling to the curb. I am always proud that we have three times more recycling than we have regular refuse. I think refuse sounds better than garbage. While making and eating lunch (I chopped some carrots, celery and onions and added them to some chicken broth) I watched Happy Days and I am now watching The Brady Bunch. I am not really big on the NCAA basketball tournament and they hijacked Judge Judy so what else could I do? After I get Fabio I think I am going to take a nap before going to work. I always think that but it never happens the way I hope. They sure use a lot of flute music on The Brady Bunch - we don't hear the flute these days.

I am gonna head over and get Fabio now and will come back and finish writing this very entertaining blog.

Now it is almost 18:30 and I do not believe I will get a nap. And tomorrow the refrigerator guy calls at 07:30 and tells me what time he will be here tomorrow. I hope he says something like 15:00 so I could sleep a bit tomorrow. Oh, woe is me.

I am gonna wrap this up so maybe I can get a few hours of sleep. Otherwise it's gonna be a really long night. Actually, it will be the same no MATTer what but it will seem like a longer night. Have a great night and I will most likely blog tomorrow while the refrigerator repair dude is working his magic. Thanks for stopping here and for listening to the podcast; you make me feel like I am not wasting my life. TTTT...MITM (zzzz?) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment