Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Twinkiegeddon and Z's

I think I may be getting sick. There have been a couple of people at work sick and now I slept eight hours straight. I cannot remember the last time I slept eight hours in a row. It is pretty sad when the  main reason I think I am sick is because I slept eight hours straight. That was with the aid of the good people at McNeil makers of Benadryl but I still usually only sleep 4-5 hours with the help. There is also the stuffed up nose and the dry throat last night. I really should get paid from the Benadryl people as many times as they have been mentioned in this blog over the years.

I started writing this blog about three hours ago but then I had to break-off to: take Fabio to his basketball game, catch up on my Words with Friends, pick Fabio up from his basketball game (they won), have dinner with Cha Cha and Fabio at a new Italian restaurant in town (Fanatico), record Dirty Laundry Podcast, begin the real laundry and then come back and continue this blog. I think I do less at work than I do when I am on my relaxation time (day off).

When I started writing this I was really ready to blog but now a lot of the stuff I was gonna blog about we talked about on the podcast and I don't like to chew my food twice so I am tapped.

I heard that Hostess made their last shipment and there is Twinkie Madness running amok. It's the Twikiegeedon. It's probably a great investment if you have some extra money lying around because your great, great, great grandchildren can auction them off a Sotheby's in 100 years or so because, like cockroaches, they say Twinkies will last forever. They may come in handy if we live another 11 days, past the Mayan end of days. Wouldn't it be funny if Hostess was really just trying to create more interest in their products and this was all just an elaborate hoax?

I have a new addiction to replace my loss of Raspberry Zingers (I loved those even though I haven't had one for years and years). My new coconut fix fulfillment arrives via Blue Diamond Toasted Coconut Almonds. I am sure you love coconut as much as I do. Don't like coconut? What's the matter brainless? Don't you know where coconuts come from? I bet the Maya ate coconuts and look what they got! Remembered for eternity...but they are extinct right? Does extinct go for races of people to? It doesn't seem to sound right. I also like the Blue Diamond Wasabi and Soy Sauce Almonds. 

I think I am going to hit the rack. I just realized that this is the only one of two nights of the week where I get to feel like a real boy so I am going to go to bed like a real boy. Sleep good and tomorrow I will try to blog early afternoon after I get the podcast edited and uploaded. I appreciate you stopping in. Have a nice rest of your night and a good night of rest. I will talk at you tomorrow in blog and in pod. TTTT...MITM (zzzzzzzzzzzz - hopefully). TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment