Saturday, December 1, 2012

Champagne Wishes and Caviar Blogs!

Today begineth the second 750 installments of Matt In The Middle. When I get done with these 750 I will have written 1,500 blogs. Cha Cha has left me again. This time she went with her brother, sister and sister-in-law to the Iowa/Illinois border to Augustana College. Our two nieces (kneeses) will be there too. I am getting pretty ried of missing everything for the last year or so. Do you think Cha Cha has a boyfriend in Iowa? If so, her good for her; I have always felt she could have done better.

I just had to walk around because my foot fell asleep. Isn't that a sign of good fortune to come? Maybe it is poor circulation. I always get those two confused with one another.

I just read the story of Jovan Belcher. a linebacker for the Kansas City Chiefs. He got into a argument with his girlfriend at home and shot and killed her and then went to Arrowhead Stadium, where the Chiefs play, thanked his coach and the team's general manager and then shot and killed himself in front of them. Nothing has been released as a motive but I am sure every one of the 20 hours of football coverage will talk about this tomorrow. They have a baby who is now an orphan. These things always baffle me.

I really am not in a blogging mood. Can't we just cuddle?

Dennis Quaid has filed for divorce from his third wife. I didn't know or I just don't remember that he was marred to Meg Ryan (you remember her) and P.J. Soles (she was in Stripes). His newest wife filed for divorce back in March but changed her min and now he decided to end it all. Maybe a guy who has been in more movie than Kevin Bacon, Mel Blanc, Ron Jeremy, Ned Beatty and Mickey Rooney combined should remain single. It doesn't seem like he would have enough time for a family.

Is this blog turning into a gossip column? Am I the new Rona Barrett? Why do I know who Rona Barrett is? Why isn't she around anymore? She started all of this gossip crap and now where is she? Does she get royalties every time somebody gossips? Why is it called gossip? Wikipedia says she is still alive. Whatever happened to Where Are They Now shows? With the internet I suppose we don't need Rona Barrett or Where Are They Now shows do we? Maybe Rona Barrett should do a Where Are They Now show with Robin Leach - Wikipedia says he is also still alive.

Have a great rest of your weekend. I would but I have other plans. You know I cannot leave without reminding you to listen to Dirty Laundry Podcast (also available on iTunes) if you haven't yet. It's better than the blog because it has Cha Cha there too...I promise you'll laugh at least once or triple your money back (it's free so there will be no money back in case you haven't listened because you figured something so amazing couldn't be free). I really am very thankful for you. TTT (Monday, most likely)...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment