Monday, December 10, 2012

Just Another Manic Blogday

hit is Roz - we haven't done that in awhile. The holidays are about reminiscing if nothing else I suppose.

TGIM. I am afraid winter is close. I don't know why I am surprised by that every year. I think I liked winter as a kid but I have no idea when that like turned to hate. I am not sure if it was a gradual transformation or a switch was tossed by a particular incident that I may be burying deep down somewhere. Christmases as a kid were always great. Snow is pretty. I got my toes chopped-off in the winter (Christmas Eve Eve of 1980) but I consider that a great thing because without that day I would not even know most of the most important people in my life (including you most likely). Maybe Christmas brings out those It's a Wonderful Life Thoughts. I am going to call it It's a Wonderful Life Syndrome or It's a Wonderful Life Disease or It's a Wonderful Lifeitis. Then I wonder did Frank Capra have this ailment and made the movie or did the movie cause the ailment? It's the ago-old "what came first" question.

I am watching the recorded Saturday Night Live from this past Saturday. So far I am disappointed. I had great hopes because Jamie Foxx was/is the host. He seems to have forgotten comedy since his days of In Living Color. The last few times I have watched SNL it has had a weird transformation since the older days. It used to be good until after Weekend Update but the last few shows I have noticed that it has actually been better after the news. Maybe that's to get us to hang in there for the entire show? Maybe it would be too difficult just to make the whole show funny. I guess not everything can be Dirty Laundry Podcast (subtle enough?)

Yesterday Cha Cha and I went to see Lincoln. I know we will talk about it in-depth on the podcast but I just wanted to let you know that if you're looking for a good moie this would be a good choice. I have not decided if I would recommend this one of Skyfall more. I will have to decide by tomorrow night before we record Dirty Laundry. This film was a lot cheaper than Skyfall...listen to the podcast this week (probably uploaded by Wednesday night). I am not sure if this was the prequel or the sequel of Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter because I haven't seen that one yet. If that wasn't enough of a tease I think Cha Cha and I will sing this year. Maybe that is just the opposite of a tease. A tease is supposed to entice you to do something - I am still learning.

I have to get dressed. Fabio will be home from school pretty quick and I gotta get him to his training. I hope this getting him a trainer thing doesn't come back and haunt me someday when he can take me. He's already a lot taller than I am but why am I helping him get stronger? One day I will be England and he will be the United States when he kicks his dad's butt. He will never be as mean as I am when I get pissed. You probably have never seen me angry...you wouldn't like me when I'm angry. FYI...SNL is 57 minutes in and still sucks.

Thanks a lot for stopping by. I appreciate you mucho. Why is the mail man just now coming at 3PM? Is "mail man" a sexist term? Are they still busier this time of year? Now I am starting another blog so I had better just shut my trap. SNL is at 1:08 and still sucking. TTTT...MITM (ghost - that will be cool if I die before tomorrow). I think I am going to start predicting my death every day so when I am right I will look like a had a premonition (a "to-be-continued" one) TA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment