Thursday, July 3, 2014

The Grand Budapest Hospital Blog

No wonder medical care is so expensive. Those vehicles are huge!
It's been a few days since I last blogged; things have been pretty crazy over the past seven days. I actually did blog from my cell phone a couple of days ago but I only left it up for a short while. It was about Cha Cha being in the hospital and after I had it up I felt that I may have been invading her privacy without her permission. I wrote it on my phone at her bedside while she was asleep so I felt like I was with TMZ or something so I deleted it. Even though it was only up for probably 30-45 minutes I could not believe how quickly I received several comments. I guess people actually do read the blog. I know I see all of these numbers on the podcast and the blog but I am almost always a skeptic on just about everything. The letters we receive for the podcast and the messages I get for the blog make me realize that the numbers really do equal people listening and reading. Thank you (obviously you are reading this right now).

Cha Cha is better now and she is back to work. I am sure we will talk about her hospital stay, my colonoscopy and our trip to Milwaukee (all occurred since my last blog) on this week's Dirty Laundry Podcast. I am pretty sure we will record the new show tonight.

Tomorrow is U S and A's 228th birthday. She's just a baby compared to most of the rest of the world. Why do we celebrate the birth of our nation? When people get past like ten years old we don't have birthday parties anymore. We still will celebrate the 21st and the 30th and the 40th and the 50th... but a 228th for a country? Seems stupid to me. I guess we celebrate Jesus' birthday every year in December even though he was supposedly really born in September (makes sense he would be a Virgo like me).

This just in - we're gonna record the podcast tomorrow instead of tonight. Cha Cha is still a bit wiped-out from her hospital stay. I have a bed headache so I am all for that too. I think mine is sinus problems due to seasonal allergies. The show should be up my Monday. That makes it near a week since the new show was uploaded.

I think we are going stay home tonight and just watch Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit and The Grand Budapest Hotel. They both start in six minutes. We are recording both on PPV (Pay-Per-View). We can watch them for up to 48 hours before they are gone. I think we are gonna watch The Grand Budapest Hotel first.

I am gonna sign-off. I will blog again in the morning unless this headache kills me tonight. Headache, take me away. Thanks for stopping in. I will try to be more interesting tomorrow. TTTT...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment