Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Deservedly Cursed!

Deservedly cursed!
It's only 06:36 and I am blogging already. I should be trying to sleep. I just got home from work and I am in a angry or sad or sangry or something. Several things added up to make this sangry feeling; some I am at liberty to discuss and some I am not at liberty to discuss so I may be wasting my time trying to blog about it. You know how I talk about seeing all of the animals all night long (squirrels, skunks, deer, foxes, geese, pumas, ducks, coyotes...) and how I really enjoy the wildlife. I have always been an animal lover. For crying out loud we named our son Noah. I never really thought about it but maybe that's why we decided on Noah for Fabio's name. Anyway, I was driving last night and an small animal ran across the road as I approached. It was going from east to west so I swerved to the east to give the animal more room to make it across. The animal, which was almost all the way across the road into the brush, decided to turn back and ran right under my tire. I am not really sure what kind of animal it was. It was black and looked like a mongoose or something. Yes, I am aware that there is very little chance that it was a black mongoose. Probably a black cat - that would make sense. I was immediately sad. On the way home from work this morning I passed the spot and it was definitely dead. By the looks of the animal I can tell that it died immediately. I suppose there is some peace in that but then I think that it had babies at home and was out gathering food to bring back. I always torture myself like this. I guess I am just a MATTsochist.

I am on day four of eating well. Last night for dinner I had a salad. For the rest of the household I made fish, Crispy Crowns, and Red Lobster biscuits.  am told the biscuits tasted just like the Red Lobster ones. There was also some leftover macaroni and cheese and corn on the cob. I would have had the corn on the cob but, when Cha Cha made it, she smothered all of the cobs in butter. I eat corn without butter - especially when I am on a health kick. So, when I made the salad I made a whole bunch extra and put it in a plastic container in the fridge. All night long, except for when I destroyed the black beaver or whatever kind of animal's family, I was excited at the thought of getting off work this morning and having that salad. As I got home I went outside and threw the Frisbee and ball for Jeff for awhile and kept thinking about that salad. When he decided to go to the back of the yard for some private time I came back int he house for that salad. As I approached the refrigerator I noticed a large plastic container in the sink. An EMPTY container. Somebody had eaten my salad. Everybody is still asleep now so I am not sure whodunnit. I have my suspicions. So, I had five baby carrots and three Weight Watchers one point Mozzarella cheese sticks.

I trust my day will get better. Speaking of days getting better - make sure you listen to this week's Dirty Laundry Podcast.

I am going to take a break right now, not to eat salad rather to sleep. Maybe I will feel better when I awake and the next phase of the blog will be more uplifting. I am really tired. Who the hell starts eating better the week before he heads to an all-inclusive resort? A moron in the MIDDLE it seems. TTTT (while I sleep) and it will see like I was just gone for seconds (not seconds of salad though). I cannot keep my eyes open...

It is now 11:16 and I am awake again.

I have to get some things done. At least this is my Friday. I think I am going to head over to Subway to get a turkey breast sandwich since Fabio ate my salad. At least he's eating healthy sometimes. I have to do stuff or I wouldn't have anything to blog and podcast about. Have a great Friday Hump Day. I guess I could just have finished the blog before I slept huh? Thanks a lot for continuing to give me reason to write this and record that. I will blog tomorrow. I cannot even believe vacation is next week - everybody's workin' for the weekend. TTTT...MITM (out)

No comments:

Post a Comment