Thursday, July 17, 2014

Bwog You Wascal Bwogger Bwog!

Another case of films lying to us
I have been very busy for the past couple of days so I have not found time to blog since Monday. It is Thursday night (my Saturday morning) now; that isn't too long between blogs, I guess.

What's the deal with Dueling Banjos? I have always liked that song but something has bothered me about that song and I need to get it off my chest. Yes, I was bothered by a few of the scenes in the film Deliverance butt but that is not what I am referring to. It wasn't really dueling banjos. It was one banjo and one guitar. It could just as easily been called Dueling Guitars. Dueling String Instruments? I feel better having blogged about that. When Kermit the Frog and Steve Martin did the song on The Muppet Show it was truly Dueling Banjos though. Except for the part where Kermit was a sock puppet and wasn't really playing, presumably.

With the back yard completely fenced-in I figured we would not have any more rabbits in the back yard. Wrong again Mr. Wizard. Did you forget all about Peter Rabbit? Peter wandered into Farmer McGregor's garden (our back yard) yesterday by going under the fence. He/she was welcomed by Farmer McGregor (playing the part of Farmer McGregor is Jeff Helser). Jeff tore-off after that rabbit like a rodeo clown trying to distract a bull from goring the cowboy. The rabbit was bouncing off the fence here and there realizing he was trapped in the bull ring. Jeff was right on the rabbit as they both zigged and zagged. The rabbit would make quick turns and Jeff was tasting unlucky rabbit foot. I could not believe how fast Jeff was. He had rabbit fur in his teeth. I have seen him run down a Frisbee and a ball but he was The Bionic Dog. Eventually the rabbit blindly made a fortuitous turn and lucked into an escape back under the fence. It pays to have four lucky rabbits feet. I was glad; I didn't feel like having another wascal wabbit funeral. I bet we don't get any rabbits back here anytime soon.

I think we will record the new Dirty Laundry Podcast tomorrow night. Maybe earlier, during Cha Cha's lunch hour, so I can begin the editing process. Recording the show takes about an hour. Editing the show takes about six to seven hours. Probably up by Monday.

Today I cleaned out the refrigerator; boy, that was long overdue. I am kind of tired so I am going to blog off into the sunset. I will probably blog tomorrow while Cha Cha works. I may go over to see my parents too. I haven't seen them in awhile (since Father's Day). Life sure does get in the way of things doesn't it? They will probably be upset when they find out Cha Cha was in the hospital for three days and I didn't tell them. I doubt that my colonoscopy will upset them that much.

Have a great night. Thank you for stopping by. TTTT (89%)...MITM (out) zzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment