Sunday, July 20, 2014

Should I Change My Name?

I didn't blog yesterday as I had hoped but I am blogging now. We have not recorded the podcast yet either, It sucks how life gets in the way of things you WANT to do. I am writing this while watching one of my top 20 movies; I don't think it cracks the top 10. I really like Sideways. Giamatti and Haden Church are a couple of my faves. What kind of name is Thomas Haden Church? Is Haden his MIDDLE name and Church is his last name? Is Haden his maden name? Is he afraid that he'd be confused with Thomas Aloysius Church? You know me - I had to check. His real name is Thomas Richard McMillen. The names "Haden" and "Church" were taking from his ancestry. They (Church & Giamatti) have been in several movies that I have liked a lot: Tombstone, Cinderella Man, Spanglish, Saving Private Ryan, John Adams, Man on the Moon, The Truman Show...

I want to record a new load of Dirty LaundryPodcast but I don't want to do a sub-par show just so we have something to upload. We need to work on getting more guests again. Cha Cha scouted a person that we will be having on the show soon and there is the fortune teller lady here in town that we have been meaning to get on the show. I didn't realize that it has been two weeks since the last show until I looked to link the show to link that red dealie up there. Life sure does fly by doesn't it? Now I know we should do a new show soon.

Unless your name is BUMgarner it seems
It's only 14:52 and dinner is ready already. I made some white fish, teriaki rice and fried up a couple of the baked potatoes that were left from last night. Since I go to bet, for a about three - four hours at 16:00 or 17:00 dinner at 15:00-16:00 is pretty routine around here. Tonight is my Tuesday already. This week is really snail-crawling by. Vacation is only about two weeks away.

James Garner died. Sadly, as it happens quite often, I thought he was already dead. I am really out of touch. I liked several things he was in too. The Rockford Files was good as far as television goes. I remember Support Your Local Sheriff and Support your Local Gunfighter were funny. Hey fellas, how about The Notebook? What the Hell? He changed his name too; his real name was, still is I suppose, James Scott Bumgarner. Why do they have to change their names? Maybe he hated the Brooklyn Dodgers.

I am gonna eat and then go to sleep right away so I can keep up my girlish figure - girlie baby elephant figure that is. Have a great your Sunday night forget all about the fact that tomorrow is your Monday. Thank you for stopping-off here. My thoughts are going out to my long-time friend Mike and his his family; they are going through a difficult time right now; something I hope and trust that most of us will never have to face. TTTT...pretty sure...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment