Thursday, July 10, 2014

I Think I Have Been Cursed For Three Years From Now

Or in Another Three Years!
The colonoscopy results are in and I am not sure if I have butt cancer or not. I think the letter says I don't have it now butt but I will probably have it in three years. The letter states, "during your colonoscopy, biopsies of polyps were taken and found to be adenomatous polyp, which are entirely benign, yet there were areas in the polyps suggesting an increased risk of colon cancer in the future." The letter goes onto say I should have another colonoscopy in three years. So, A) they use commas just for the Hell of it, B) I may get butt cancer in three years C) they think I know what adenomatous means.. They also say I should "call my office in three years to schedule your follow up exam at that time." Seriously? Maybe I will call them today and set up the appointment for three years from now. That way they can call me back to remind me in three years rather than me trying to remember to call them in three years. Does anybody have a 2017 calendar I can borrow? I just checked and my phone will actually let me enter things on the 2017 calendar. I am sure I will have this same phone in three years and technology will not change within that time. I am not sure where I will be in three years.

Happily, it is Friday night right now for me (actually 06:58 Thursday regular people time). When I get done writing this I will sleep and wake up in the MIDDLE of the night (about 11:00 AM) and do stuff. Then, tomorrow, my hetero life-mate Greg and I are going to the Brewers-Cardinals game in Milwaukee. If you want to learn about Milwaukee listen to this weeks Dirty Laundry Podcast (Load #158). The Cardinals are only two games behind the first place Brewers. If the Cards win tonight and the Brew Crew loses tonight tomorrow, when we are there, may be when the Cards move into a first place tie. Go Phillies!

Wow, I am falling asleep while writing this.

The backyard should be completely fenced-in by the end of the day. Jeff Helser will be very excited when he gets to run around the entire backyard unhindered. He loves to run and play and this will allow him to to both of those things just a bit more. Did I mention that I am sleepy? I am gonna break right now and blog more when I wake-up. I hope I dream about something interesting for your sake.It is 7:36 right now. Good night morning for now...

Now it is 11:13 and the fence is just about finished. Who says sleeping doesn't fix things and solve problems?! I rarely remember my dreams so nothing interesting to pass along there. All I can think about is baseball and the fence getting done. Sleep fixed the fence thing so now if the Cardinals finish the four game sweep of the Pirates and the Cubs beat the Reds I will know that dreams can come true. Not to mention the Brewers being on a slide (pun intended). That pun is kinda funny if you know Bernie Brewer.You don't see me rooting for the Cubs too often but they are harmless. I cannot believe all of the sweeps that may be conncluded in the National League Central today - Reds over Cubs, Cards over Pirates, Phillies over Brewers. Something like that can, and has, change (d) the entire division standings.

I am going to go out and talk to the fence dudes. Thanks a lot for stopping by. I will probably blog again tomorrow morning. We are headed North about 15:15 so if you don't see it by noonish it will be up Saturday (my crappy Monday). Thanks a lot for stopping by; I really appreciate you - REALLY! Have a great Thirsty Thursday. TTTT...MITM (out) GO Cubs, Go Phillies, and most of all GO CARDINALS! TA! I sound like a ten-year-old girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment