Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I Love That Smell

Paying bills sure does take a chunk out of the old checking account doesn't it? Maybe I will play the lottery this week so I can help somebody else pay their bills by their winning millions of dollars. Why, if someone wins, isn't that a deductible charitable donation for the losers? The state of Illinois is broke and they take a cut too so, double charitable donation. But, then there is the whole gambling is not deductible thing. However, I am not doing it as gambling because the odds have proven to me over the years there is zero percent chance that I will win - DONATION!

Yesterday I started (it will probably will not last very long) buying ingredients for dinner the night of dinner. Last night it was turkey enchiladas, Spanish rice and guacamole, of course. Next time I am going with shredded chicken enchiladas instead; there was a bit too much moisture with the turkey. Yes, I drained it. I just went to the store for tonight's ingredients and it is angel hair pasta spaghetti (technically that is not spaghetti since spaghetti is the pasta) with red sauce, turkey meatballs and garlic bread. Wednesdays are spaghetti (pasta night) - based-on the old Prince Spaghetti commercials. With tonight's and last night's dinners you probably have surmised that I don't eat red meat. You'd like I would be thinner. Cake and cookies and brownies... aren't red meat. Maybe I should stop eating that stuff again too, huh? I really do like to cook; always have. With both of my parents working when I was a yute I did most of the cooking along with most of the laundry. That is not to say that I cooked laundry for dinner.

I have been watching Eastbound & Down on HBO GO. I started awhile ago but got interrupted and now I am back. Very raunchy but really funny if you have a sick sense of humor like Danny McBride and me. I am toward the end of season two of four. I am learning important things like what ATM really means (Ass To Mouth). I love this kind of rude, lude, nude, 'tude humor. That rude, lude, nude, 'tude thing is all me so, as of now, it has been trademarked/copywritten. Each episodes is only 30 minutes long. Big (and medium) stars keep showing-up: Don Johnson, The guy who played Sol Star on Deadwood (he must own stock in HBO), Matthew McConaughey, Will Ferrell, Deep Roy (the oompa loompa guy), the dude who played Pedro in Napoleon Dynamite, Michael Pena, Lily Tomlin, Adam Scott, Sasha Baron Cohen, Gina Gershon, Marilyn Manson, Seth Rogen... lots of people I have seen before and don't know their names. I am now on the last episode of season two.

So happy that my Friday morning begins in seven hours. Happier that my Friday night begins in 13 hours. And, about three-four of those hours will probably be me sleeping.Vacation is less than two weeks away. I am excited to see Splenda again.

I need to start making the red sauce so my hands can smell like garlic all night. I love that smell. Have a great night. Love the weather if you are in the MIDDLEwest. I am really happy that you stopped-in. I will say that I will probably blog tomorrow. I think I may ride my bike over to the Farmer's Market downtown tomorrow for ingredients for tomorrow night's dinner. I would take Jeff with me but he is still a spazz around people. He is still a puppy even though he is big. He is REALLY SMART but a Baby Hughey. I don't know if that's how to spell spazz, by the way. Have a great Friday Hump Night. TTTT (possibly)...MITM (out)

No comments:

Post a Comment