Monday, March 12, 2012

Today's Poop!

The television equivalent of the rorschach test
Happy Monday. I fell asleep last night at about 10:30PM - I was exhausted - and I woke up at 2:30AM for no apparent reason. Exactly four hours. I turned on the television just to see if there was anything interesting on and saw that White Noise was on. Cha Cha and I had seem it in the theater and I had liked it okay; it gave me something to think about. when I turned it on Michael Keaton's character was listening to the sound of static on the radio in hopes of hearing his dead wife trying to contact him from beyond. The time in the movie was 2:30AM (weird). I decided to get up and come into Kajunkles Studio and blog since I wanted to take a break before second sleep. When I got in here my autographed photo of Isiah Thomas, which had been hanging on the wall was lying on the desk with the glass smashed. I am fairly certain that it must have falling off the wall last night and someone in the house put it on the desk but who knows?  Even if so did it fall of itself. If something happens to Isiah I am going to be creeped-out and I will probably take all of the photos in the studio down because I am not prepared to know what is going to happen before it happens. Of course, outside about creepy stuff.  it is windy and raining just like it should be in a good scary studio scene of some dude in his robe typing all alone in the MIDDLE of the night. The other ironic thing is that yesterday after Fabio's basketball banquet we stopped at The Dollar Store to get more frames for the photos of the recent guests we have had on Dirty Laundry Podcast. That's where I got the first ones and I figured I'd like to keep them the same and they are only a dollar each so I would get 15 or so ad put them on the shelf for future shows/guests. They only had three so I got those three and will get more when they restock - they always say that things come in threes; I am not sure what kind of things but THINGS come in threes.

Today Splenda and I are going to head over to "The Hill" and take my mom out for lunch for her birthday. I am not sure where we will go but I told my mom to pick a place. She will not have picked a place and then I will suggest, "how about Olive Garden." and she's say, "that's fine" and she'll say. "that sounds good I haven't been there in a long time," and we'll go to Olive Garden. There are many other places I would suggest but they would probably be shot down, Maybe as a field study I will suggest Chili's to see what will happen. I just want a salad so I can pretty much go anywhere.
One of Don Kirshner's brain-childs (brain-children)

I am tempted to creep through the house and make sure everybody is present and accounted for. I woke up to an empty king size bed (this song immediately came into my head when I wrote that - here is a video of the song from Don Kirshner's Rock Concert if you're curious) so I am guessing Cha Cha fell asleep downstairs while doing some work; she's ALWAYS working. If I don't come back you'll know something is wrong. Actually, if I don't come back this will never be published so if you are reading this I came back and everything is okay....wish me luck in the past tense - whatever that consists of. My offspring both in their beds and stirred slightly when I opened their doors and Cha Cha's on the couch fast asleep with her abdomen going u and down as she breaths. I did not see the dog but she is either under somebody's bed or under the covers on somebody's bed or dead. She's old and that will probably happen soon but I am not prepared to find her now with White Noise playing in the other room and a smashed Isiah Thomas on my desk (that would sound pretty funny out of context).

We recorded the new podcast last night. We have 50 new sponsors. The show must really be taking off for that kind of growth pretty much over night. It was difficult getting all of them mentioned in one show but we managed to do it pretty simply without taking away from the show actually. I hope to have it edited and uploaded by tonight but with going to my mom's for birthday lunch we'll see. I don't work today so it may just have to be later today. Possibly I will begin right after I am done here; I will let you know when it's up on iTunes via Facebook and via a message if you subscribe to the show on Podomatic.

I have become distracted in my own thoughts now which I suppose isn't that uncommon in the MIDDLE of the night but it usually kills blog momentum. I am embarrassed to say what has distracted me but I will show you the video - CLICK THIS if you are interested but don't watch it while you're eating breakfast. It is a MUST SEE for dog lovers everywhere. This video will go viral - guaranteed  - and you can be one of the first or one of the pushers for the virus/viral/virality...whatever.

Okay, I think I am going to either start editing or get into sleep round two but if I do the latter I will only get 2 hours in round two so it looks like editing. Have a great day and thank you for being here this morning - I so much more like blogging in the morning but my schedule doesn't always allow for that to happen these days; I am definitely a morning blogger. If you didn't catch the weekend blog, since I was on the road Friday, scroll down if you need more MITM (who wouldn't?). TTTT...MITM (out)

No comments:

Post a Comment