Monday, March 5, 2012

If You're Missing a Foot I Know Where You Can Find it!

Hit it Roz
Howdy! Just a couple of days ago it was snowing and haling and raining and thundering and now tomorrow it's supposed to be in the 50's and Wednesday maybe the 60's. It strikes me funny how we never talk about March coming in like a lion or a lamb anymore but I wonder what we would say about this March if we did compare it to animals. I guess a chamelion I suppose since it seems to change every day. Hopefully it goes out like a Hot Pocket!

With the snow that he received Friday I  heard on the radio that out little MIDDLEwestern town had a parking prohibition. I had never heard it phrased quite that way but I suppose if parking was prohibited that would have made it a parking prohibition. Prohibition always makes me think of one thing and that poor word is underutilized because of PROHIBITION, of course. That's a shame since it's a pretty cool word. I think I am going to try to bring prohibition back - the word not the action of outlawing alcohol. I have a prohibition on not using the word prohibition.

I just got through editing the Dirty Laundry Podcast and it should be uploaded pretty soon. Be forewarned I tried to sing again this week. Maybe I should have saved that as a surprise because now you may not listen. Hey, the new podcast is up on iTunes and on Podomatic already. It seems to upload so much more quickly when I am not fighting for wifi time with Call of Duty 1 - 500. There should be a prohibition on video games while I am uploading.

It's less than two weeks until I start my new job. I really like my current job but I also like more money and a full-year job rather than a nine-month contract at a time. I am a little nervous about the new one but I always am when I start something new mainly because I put a lot of pressure on myself to do a great job; nervous works for me. Believe it or not sometimes I am still nervous when we record a podcast and we have been doing that for nearly a year now. I suppose being nervous means I just want to do a good job. I seem to hide it well but I am nervous most of the time - I am a Karma Chameleon I guess.
Motive AND Opportunity!!!!
Do "alternate endings" really help sell DVD's. The movie Tower Heist advertises two alternate endings on the DVD. That mean three endings? Is that really necessary? Why would anyone write a script and thing, "hmmmmm, I am not sure how I want to end this thing so I think I will write a couple of extra endings?" I want to see the one that was decided upon when you put it in the theater and that's it!

Did you hear about all of the human feet washing up on shore in British Columbia? Over the past five years 12 feet in shoes have washed up on shore between Washington state and B.C.. A coroner thinks he has discovered the answer as suicides. I don't buy that. What form of suicide causes feet to leave the body and all wash up on shore in the same spot? I have to do some thinking but once I chopped off my foot I don't think I would move on to killing myself. I wonder if I could find my big toe there? Maybe this where amputated appendages go. They are just coming up with this suicide theory trying to stop a panic of a foot-fetished serial killer or something. They may as well say they are from bungee jumpers getting their feet ripped off by the bungee cords. I think Eddie Murphy has something to do with it (ironic after listening to this week's podcast).

Alright, I have to wrap this up because I have to get some stuff done before I go to work - like sleep. Have a great Monnight. Thanks for stopping in and for listening to the new podcast. TTTT...MITM (off like a show foot on the beach - sorry but not too sorry since I didn't delete it) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment