Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Promo-less Blog (first time in MITM history)!


I am blogging from my new phone. So far I really hate this phone. It is some Nokia thing that just wants to be the boss of me and I have enough bosses in life. I am sitting in a dentist office with Fabio so I am happy I at can least have you here with me so I am not bored out of my mind - thanks for coming along.

One thing I know that is gonna be bad is that just like my iPod this has tiny keys and it auto-corrects my words so this may turn out to be Nokia's blog today and maybe not all mine. Another thing is I cannot get Words For Friends on it. How can that possibly be? I believe that is false; but I must defer to my tech support Cha Cha until I discover differently.

After this we have to go to the store to get Fabio some shirts. He is clearly over six feet tall now and he has out-heighted his shirts. He still only weighs about 125.... Oh to be young. I am still shooting for the 6' myself.

It's 67 degrees outside but there is still a little snow on the ground. I bet tomorrow it will reach 75.

What the heck? I just get into the blogging groove and the appointment is over. We waited about 45 seconds in the waiting room and the whole appointment took, literally, 9 minutes. How come when I have nothing to keep me busy it takes hours and when I have something to do it goes so quickly....I will take quickly every time though.

I have to stop because this phone is driving me nuts....I will blog again tomorrow. I don't think I am going to even do the usual blog promoting today because I wanted to blog but I really don't care if nobody reads this one today....frustrated. TTTT...MITM (grrrrrrrr) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment