Friday, March 2, 2012

Sleeping and Making Bieber's Dreams Come True!

kinda defeats the purpose doesn't she?
Wow, first sell just ended. It seems like the sleep portion of my brain is starting to run the show. My initial feeling was to have first sleep and second sleep to four hours each but yesterday second sleep only lasted two hours and I figured it knows what it's doing so I just went with it. Then first sleep today went six hours which adds two to the original blueprint which makes up for the two shorted by second sleep yesterday, Now when second sleep comes today I wonder if it will go four but it cannot go past 9PM so I will have to set an alarm as a safety. That's my first/second sleep report for today.

I think I found a pretty good way to sleep which I think is really helping the process. One of my main problems with sleep has always been that I still see light through my eyelids and hear every little sound while I sleep which always disturbed me slumber. I have tried face masks and ear plugs and music while I sleep but something always disturbed me. For you that have read the blog for a long time you remember once I was looking into a sensory-deprivation tank. So now, with the first/second sleep study I am conducting I have added the mask back (Slpenda got me one fore Christmas that looks like Napoleon Dynamite's eyes/glasses) and I found a new "station" on Pandora that is really helping. I searched meditation and I settled on "calm meditation radio." It has a lot of flutes and oceans and wind sounds and stuff like that that helps to block out everything for me without providing distracting stimuli. So far, so good. Still though, if you see one of those sensory-deprivation tanks at a garage sale give them a couple bucks for it and I will pay you back.

Yesterday between sleeps while I was cleaning the kitchen I turned on The Brady Bunch on the outside chance they'd be playing the Davy Jones episode. It was not but it was another good one "baby talk baby talk it's a wonder you can walk." They did have a commercial during the show, however, that told me that they are going to do a tribute to Davy Jones today at 4 & 4:30 today on INSP (it's channel 364 here). I think that's Inspiration Television or something.  I guess the real reason I watched the Brady's yesterday was an accident because it was on after Little House on the Prairie and I seem to love that show for some reason. I guess I had better wrap this up soon so you have time to get over there to see it.

I really don't have else to say anyway so now I am just saying it just to be saying it - like that's any different today than any other day huh?

It was raining, then it began hailing and now it is snowing and thundering outside. It sure has been an odd winter here in the MIDDLEwest. I am not complaining because I only had to shovel twice this winter so far but it sure makes one wonder.

I hope all of your dreams come true!

I just read one of the teaser headlines on MSN and it said that "Ellen Gives Justin Bieber a Birthday Surprise." I did not read the story but I have to wonder why would anybody have to give Justin Bieber anything? How about giving starving children a surprise? How about giving people in Harrisburg, Illinois that just got wiped-out by a winter tornado a surprise? Surprise Justin Bieber!- we're tired of you!

Alright, the naughty trouble-making Matt In The Middle is finally awake so I am going to fight him and shut down before he completely turns the blog to the dark side. Have a great Friday night and, holy crap the snowflakes are the sizes of bowling balls. I am going to go over and get a ticket for The Mega game of the lottery - it's worth like $180,000,000. I cannot imagine how mush better the podcast and the blog would be with that kind of backing. TTTT...MITM (out to become a multi-millionaire) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment