Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Back By (just back)

It's been over a week since I blogged. I think I may have mentioned that I didn't know whether or not I was going to continue with the blog but I do enjoy doing it so I guess I will keep doing it. I have a terrible sore throat today and a pounding, what I believe to be a sinus-related, headache. Luckily today is one of my days off from work so as soon as I get done with the blog and the podcast is finished uploading I think I am going to try to go back to bed for a little while.

If you don't normally listen to the Dirty Laundry Podcast today would be a good day to head over there. Not so much for the podcast but maybe just to see the caricature that one of our most faithful listeners, as well as one of our producers, The Lost Sock drew for us. The face of the podcast will never be the same. Thank you Lost Sock!!!!! I could put a copy of it here but then why would you go over and listen to the podcast? It is also available at The Dirty Laundry Facebook page if you'd rather head over there - go ahead and "like" us while you're there just for snicks!

I don't have much to talk about. I had been keeping notes like I always do but when we recorded the podcast last night I used most of the things I had intended to blog about to podcast about. It's like having two kids (podcast and blog) and trying to spread all of the resources to both without showing favoritism one way or another but also giving each one their own "attention." I guess it wouldn't be bad to repeat the topics but I feel that would be cheating one or the other.

Man, my head is pounding!!!!! I wish that upload would hurry the helser up!

I am going to have to cut this short because I am in literal agony (what is LITERAL agony?) That makes me think... sometimes you hear that people are brutally murdered. What kind of murder isn't brutal? I suppose euthanasia maybe? Murder is brutal just by nature don't you think?

I have to go downstairs real quick and get some Tums. Now along with everything else I have acid reflux. Maybe I am being slowly brutally murdered and they will catch the killer(s) because of this blog. I will be right back (allegedly).

The podcast has another three minutes before I can put the finishing upload touches on it so there's nothing I'd rather do than talk to you even with the my head and throat hurting. I like my new job better than the old one. I work for the same "company" but in a different "department." I liked the old job but the time went by very slowly. This new job allows for time to fly by because I am always busy...I like that.

Thanks for being patient with me and the mid-blog crisis I must be going through. I appreciate you read the blog and listening to the podcast and I hope it brings you a little joy and distraction from every day life...a little song, a little dance a little seltzer down you pants. TTTT (again)...MITM (out before his head splits). TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment