Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Screw You Karma!

This week's podcast guest Ben Pavalon from Chicago Ghost Hunters Group
So right after I ask if Tiger Woods' golf game over the past couple of years was/is due to karma he goes and wins a tournament; I knew karma had to be poppycock or I'd be much more well-off.

I still feel like crap though I do feel better than I did last week. This cold is hanging-on and maybe that's because I work outside quite a bit and it's been pretty cold here in the MIDDLEwest the last couple of days. I am off now for a few days and I think by the time I go back to work I will be "all-better."

I just got done editing the newest load of Dirty Laundry Podcast. This week we had Ben Pavalon, lead investigator for Chicago Ghost Hunters Group on the show. I think he and this week's show are fascinating. He tells some pretty cool things about things he's seen and heard and even had some audio bits/bytes that we played on the show. It is uploading right now and I think you will enjoy it. Next week we have filmmaker John Borowski on the show. You can check-out a few of his movies on instant-view (or whatever it's called) on Netflix.The ones I know for sure that are on there are Albert Fish and H.H. Holmes: America's First Serial Killer. Check them out in the next couple of days and pass any questions you may have for him to help me sound more intelligent than I try to pretend to be. He has a new film in post-production now that we will talk about also. I have to say I really enjoy podcasting. Next week we will have been doing the show one year! I have met some pretty cool people and gotten close to some old friends again because of the show too; everyone should have a podcast.

I am off work today and I know I need to sleep but it is weird when I have a day off I am not nearly as tired as the days I do have to work. The work mind-set is 50% half mental. If Yogi is gonna stop making these things up I guess someone has to carry the torch.

You're always welcome. The Matt's always out!
There is a Mega Millions drawing tonight worth $365,000,000. I think I may buy a ticket for this one. I haven't won yet so I suppose this is the one I was meant to win. I can promise a pretty good party if I win - probably on my own island and I will fly some of you there in my plane blimp spaceship. I have no idea what I would do with that kind of money so I will probably buy losing tickets instead. I am fairly certain I would buy my own island but after that I don't really know. I would probably get a new pair of shoes and maybe get a shed in the backyard. I may even steal some fizzy lifting drink? 1, 2, 12, 14, 22 & Megaball 5 I think!

Okay the podcast is done uploading so I have to put the finishing touches on it so you can get to it. Thanks for stopping in and maybe I will see you on my private island in the beach-side podcasting studio. Have a great day and try to stay warm on this chilly MIDDLEwestern autumn day. TTT?...MITM (out)

No comments:

Post a Comment