Thursday, May 17, 2018

Are You a Yanni or a Laurel?

Mine have more squared corners (old-school) 
This morning I started off the day by going to the local government center to get Jeff's new dog tags. He had his three year vaccinations and now he is good  until 2021. I have dog tags but it sounds funny for a dog to have dog tags because, in their cases, they actually are DOG tags. Maybe human tags or man tags or woman tags sounds too weird. I suppose we are kind of similar to dogs but we walk upright and don't eat our own feces. I might start wearing my dog tags again just as a bonding thing with Jeff.

I keep thinking this and hoping this - I do not think Donald Trump will be able to complete his first term. I may even start to meditate about it as I am not a praying person. I would like to talk to my dad about what he thinks about his beloved Trump but it is just spitting on the wind. I will see him in two days for Fabio's college graduation but I will canker sore the hell out of my tongue with all of the bites.

It is so funny to hear all of the questions about the Royal wedding. I bet (no pun intended) that they are wagering on who will walk the bride down the aisle. I cannot remember this much royal hubbub since Princess Diana's wedding to that dude with the big ears. I think it is cool that there will not be any world leaders at the wedding. I am waiting for the call that I have been selected in a lottery to walk Meghan down the aisle. I think the smart money is going to be on her mom (mum) walking her down the aisle. I bet Elton John will be there.
I have to get caught-up on my Jewel Monopoly pieces. I am hopeful that I have the one piece that we need to get the million bucks. I think that the game ends at the end of this month. I am not going to go out of my way to go there just to get more pieces. My dad said he will bring some here on Saturday. I suppose that, if we win with one of his pieces, cutting him in would be the ethical thing to do. Sadly, I have ethics and I will cross that dilemma should we have to cross that Boardwalk.

More tragedy and danger among airline tragedies. Maybe we were a lot safer during covered wagon days? It is so sad to hear about people losing loved ones in things that seem to have been avoidable had the flight crews and/or ground crews, mechanics... done the proper things. I have always loved flying but I think I would drive to Russia rather than driving.

Guess which one he hears. He has trained ears!
I am watching the news while I type and I just now learned about a Dixon, Illinois shooting. The seniors were in the gym practicing for graduation. Ronald Reagan was from Dixon. I am not coupling with his shooting with this shooting I am just stating a famous person from Dixon, Illinois. Maybe home schooling will make a big comeback now? Many of the home-schooled people that I have known seem a bit introverted and/or socially awkward but I have never heard of a home school shooting. I am not advocating home schooling but I am not denouncing it either. People are different and one way may be the right choice for some and other ways are the correct choice for others. I just know that I had a lot of friends from my school years and, for me, I believe it was the right thing for me.

The Yanni vs. Laurel debate is a who cares moment for me. Okay, I hear Yanni at first and then I hear Laurel over and over again after that. It seems to go back and forth for me, Here is A LINK in case you have no idea of what I am talking about.

Alright, I have to get some things done so I will end now - my days off start out one way and always end another way. Thank you for stopping in; I always appreciate that. TTTT...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment