Friday, May 25, 2018

A Blog You Will Forget For The Rest of Your Life

That's an odd spot to place that CBS logo
Did you hear about the sinkhole at the White House? I guess there is one on the outside of the White House too now(ba-doom-ching)   - ROFLMYO. Melania is tunneling out methinks.

I mowed the lawn again last night and the sod is coming in nicely in the backyard until we get a sinkhole out there from me over-watering it. Speaking Blogging of that I had better go out and turn the sprinkler off. Sprinkler off now.

I watched a show on Netflix early this morning called Steve Martin and Martin Short: An Evening You Will Forget For The Rest of Your Life. I have always found the two of them hilarious. I wonder if Chevy Chase was busy because they were just missing one of The Three Amigos. He lives in New York and they did the show in New York.Did you know that his real name is Cornelius Crane Chase? I didn't until right now. He must be difficult to work with or maybe he is tired of the show business things because he: turned down the role of Dave Seville in Alvin and the Chipmunks, turned down the role of Forest Gump, panned on the role of Peter Venkman in Ghostbusters (seems like Bill Murray took all the roles he turned down), didn't want to be Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story, was originally supposed to play Otter in Animal House, was considered as the replacement of Johnny Carson on The Tonight Show when Johnny Carson retired... Why didn't I get a call? I would have taken any one, or all, of those gigs. I got off-topic ,a s I often do, but I found the Steve Martin and Martin Short thing hilarious.
That is Andre the Giant holding a 12 oz. beer

A few nights ago (a non work night) I drank four bottles of wine in one sitting; all in about 20 - 25 minutes. Yes, they were only 1.7 ounces per bottle but they made me feel like Andre the Giant drinking four bottles of wine and not feeling a thing. Did you also know that Andre the Giant drank 14 bottles of wine (the regular sized ones) before he fought Hulk Hogan at Westlemania 3? I know I told you about my real life encounter with Andre the Giant so I will not mention it again.

I have been listening to a Cleveland radio station every night when I go to sleep. The only exceptions are if the St. Louis Cardinals are playing. The station I listen to from Cleveland is 98.5 WNCX. I listen to the Cardinals on KMOX radio St. Louis. I am so grateful for the technology to have the APPS to be able to do this. I use the MLB At-Bat APP for the Cards' games and I use the Radio.com APP for the various radio stations around the globe. I suppose I am regressing to the days when people sat around and "watched" the radio. That reminds me that I still have not received my tickets for the Cards' game next month. I called the box office and was listening to MUZAK for a bot over an hour (while doing other things, of course) and finally gave-up. I was told that they would be mailed between seven and 10 days from when they were ordered. I am right in that window but I am a worrier so I worry. I will check the mail box again when I go to the curb to get the garbage cans. Ha, now I am listening to Cleveland's Star 102. I think I am subconsciously listening to Cleveland stations because that's where The Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame is located? The commercial are weird because none of them apply to me not being in Cleveland with Drew Carey. Cleveland Rocks! Now, after adding that link and watching it a few times I cannot get the song out of my head. Isn't that called an ear bug or something? I was going to say earwig but that is something totally different.

Now I am missing The Drew Carey Show. It was a silly show but that's how we escape the realities of day-to-day stresses isn't it? I am so nostalgic about everything. I imagine that is a good thing but I may just want to think that to ignore my many neuroses (the plural form of neurosis I think).

I am going to end now because the washer and drier finished simultaneously which is a definite sign of something. I still have one day off of work after today so I will write again tomorrow. I hope you have a great day and night. TTTT...MITM 9out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment