Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Marijuana and Hooch - My Idea of Simpler Things has Changed

It looks like I live in the correct state if I lean that way
I'm starting kind of late on the blog again today. I have had a few issues having to do with that of which I will not blog. I am considering trying to get a permit for medicinal marijuana for that of what I will not blog today. I have never smoked the stuff but I always did like the smell. So, I am sure it is like food and drink, in that, if it smells good it probably tastes good. I tried cigarettes as a much younger blogger and gave them up for life after about two puffs because they taste just like they smell. I guess one of the selling points of cigarettes, as I hear it, is that you lose your sense of taste. That is good for two things I suppose: firstly, you can stand the taste of the cigarettes and secondly, you can't taste food so you are thinner. I hear tell that there are some negatives to smoking cigarettes too. Just like anything, I suppose, you just have to weigh the pros and cons and make a decision and live with the consequences. Tomorrow I may do an update of the things that have been going on with the main thing that occupies most of my time and thoughts.

I am pretty tired and it is only coming up on 14:00. When I am done writing this I may go out, shove the earbuds where they traditionally go and lie in the hammock for awhile. I have had it in the backyard for over a month and I haven't even swung or swang or swinged or swingded in it even one time this year. And I call myself the king of the swingers - The Backyard V.I.P..

We're gonna be traveling to see Splenda soon. I am very excited to see her. I am the gosh darn paterfamilias - can you guess what movie is playing on the boob tube right now? Maybe a warmer climate for a few days will do me good. It will fix my bursitis and rheumatis. I am not sure if I have either of those but I hear those are what MIDDLE-aged people are supposed to have. I have plenty of things but I don't believe I suffer from those quite yet. I will try harder.
 If you haven't seen me in awhile you can see that I have aged 

Ever since I wrote about the hammock that is all I can think about. I have been taking afternoon naps for the last three or four days because my body (or mind since everything is in our minds) gets very tired trying to do what it doesn't seem to be able to do with the ease it used to. I think and hope that is just a temporary side effect of what is going-on. Hard as I try, I keep tending to veer toward the things I have vowed  not to talk about today. My one-track mind has jumped tracks and is travelling in a different direction most of the time these days.

Am I the only one that finds nose-hair clippers or trimmers or whatever the proper name for those things aren't as efficient as they should be? I have tried a couple of different types but, when I do the follow-up inspection, there are still a few strays. I cannot believe I am using them wrong. The batteries are good and they make a really strong whizzing noisy. They seem to get most of the work done but there usually is some manual yanking that has to occur to finish the job. I think these things are a scam.

The hammock is a calling. I hope the neighbors don't hear my snoring and think a Grizzly got loose in our backyard. If they come shooting I hope they just graze my stray nose hairs. Thank you for stopping by today. I am sure I will blog again tomorrow. I hope you are having nice weather where you are; it is just about perfect here today. It won't be long that I will be complaining about the humidity. TTTT...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment