Monday, June 29, 2015

This was one of those lost blogs I never "published" so it is out of order

It is so nice having the bandages (my red badge of courage) off of my head. I cannot believe how itchy my head was after only two days. I am a daily shower kinda dude and just missing one day was too much. On top of that (pun kind of intended) I had all of those wires glued to my head with all of those tiny little wires. They cleaned me up pretty well but there was still some glue in my hair. I also found out how important wearing a hat in the winter is; just some simple rolls of gauze made my head hot. I think I scratched my head for about half-an-hour last night. In doing so I found many tender spots where holes were left in my noggin' and I found clumps of glue stuck to my hair. I am so glad to have my gear off. I do not know if that test will bare fruit but, like a watched pot, I had very few seizures/spells over the two days while wearing my turban. I had a few small episodes but nothing like I have had in the past. Maybe I am getting better on my own. They say "time heals all wounds" but I thought that mainly dealt with emotional wounds and such.

I took my seizure medicine and my sleeping meds last night for the first time in about a week. It is 09:06 and I am still drowsy after being out of bed for about three hours,  I guess the sleep meds work well, huh?

We are down to two days before Fabio's graduation. We are pretty-much ready. It sounds like we may have pretty good weather but we have a quits a few tables (with chairs) set-up in the garage a table for the food so we are prepared for whatever Mother Nature decides to deal us. Maybe we should get a Texas Hold'em game going with 10% of each pot going to the graduate? I probably will have other focuses but I do love to play poker. We are pretty much ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment